Brand New Agent, Cold Calling Questions

Time and further rejection. Just sayin'
Rejection? I eat a big bowl of rejection for breakfast, it's my fuel... it drives me... nah, it's the time... I totally get what you all are saying with the messages, what can it hurt? I cant get past the the diminished return on messages ... they are seconds wasted on the next dial or call and keeping me further from my next yep!

By the time I call they have been to my website, run an instant quote, received a few emails.

They KNOW who I am and why I am calling.

Yes, I DO leave a message.

They either call back in a couple of days . . . or they get my "closing your file" email.

The take away doesn't always work but it is more effective and efficient than calling them 20x.

Gosh, I wonder who called 20x? They must be desperate. No way I would ever talk to them . . .

YMMV

Try this... "Bob it's Sam, give me call me back please."

No message. Just the above (correct names of course).

Curiosity is strongest reason for someone to call back... often less information is best.
Yep, it's surprizing when cold calling on the phone how many times there's no answer and the voicemail comes on...don't leave a message, and within a couple of minutes they call you back wondering what you want. I think those are the ones avoiding bill collectors. :yes:

Back