Brand New Agent Seeking Advice

Hello, Everyone!

So, I just got licensed and appointed as an agent for a well known mutual life insurer about a week ago. I'm 24, just out of college, trying to find prospective clients in Northern VA. Any tips?

-Peter

Hello, Everyone!

So, I just got licensed and appointed as an agent for a well known mutual life insurer about a week ago. I'm 24, just out of college, trying to find prospective clients in Northern VA. Any tips?

-Peter

family and friends...???????????????

Hello, Everyone!

-Peter

Ain't this suppose to be what the well known mutual life is teaching you? Have you looked at the Krumroy method?

Hello, Everyone!

So, I just got licensed and appointed as an agent for a well known mutual life insurer about a week ago. I'm 24, just out of college, trying to find prospective clients in Northern VA. Any tips? -Peter

One of the things you can do to find prospective clients in your area is to check on data lists available through Josh Stacy with Affordable Marketing Lists, for real time internet leads in your area you might want to check with Bob Klee at Hometown Quotes and for internet aged insurance leads you may want to check us out at StellarProspects.com. We have aged leads from 1 day old, to 2-90 days old, to 91+ days old, etc.

For sales strategies & training on working aged insurance leads that we have done with several different successful insurance agents you can request the various recorded webinars and teleconferences we have on our website at the following link:

Aged Insurance Leads Info Request Form

Back