Brand New to Marketing Insurance Quotes. B2B. Please Help Me with My Script!

MissShawna

I've been working for a fairly new marketing firm. I've been working there for a month and every project they have put me on I have completely blown out the water, impressing everyone except on B2B. I'm trying to set appointments for an insurance agent and I just can't figure it out. I want to impress my boss so bad. If you have any advice for me, please help. Thank you so much in advance. Here is the script that I have been using and failing horribly with.

Hi. This is Shawna. I'm calling from (Agent's Name)'s office. He asked me to give you a call because he is going to be in your area on Tuesday and what he is doing is offering business insurance reviews to local companies. It's a completely free service and we're not asking you to switch, which is a common misconception when I make my calls. What time would be best for you?

:no:

Have you tried something like this?
Hi. This is Shawna from (Agent's Name)'s office. I am calling because a represenative from our office will be in your town/city on Tuesday and would like a chance to show you a free insurance review to local companies. The represenatice would like time to sit down with you and explain what we do and how we can help you. Remember it is free, no charge to you or your business. If Tuesday does not work how about you tell me a time and date that works in your schedule.

If that does not work try sending a brochure with information about your company and how you can help.

Back