Brand New to the Forum and Insurance Industry

Not sure if things have changed, but the last time I checked, for licensed 220 agents in FL, pay was $12.50 an hour, not sure if that is the sort of salary you were looking for, but again, that is after you already have your license.

hartford in allentown pa.. is always hiring p&c agents. for their call center.. they train you for your license. and pay you..

You do realize the same license allows you to sell much higher premium products right?

So, you are saying I paid extra for the upgrade license and I didn't need to?

I am new to this forum & seeking for a good advise on who to affiliate to start an Independent Insurance Agency in Washington state.
I've been working for State Farm agency over 3 years as a team member under an agent & getting ready to have my own independent agency.
Also, is it really hard to get a direct appointment with insurer with no current book of business on my own?

I am new to this forum & seeking for a good advise on who to affiliate to start an Independent Insurance Agency in Washington state.
I've been working for State Farm agency over 3 years as a team member under an agent & getting ready to have my own independent agency.
Also, is it really hard to get a direct appointment with insurer with no current book of business on my own?

Yep.................................:biggrin:

Back