Brand New "Truth About" Series of E-reports for Advisors, Agents, and Consumers

nathan.lee

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Check out our new "Truth About" series of downloadable e-reports. The new educational series called the "Truth About" series consists of 7 reports addressing topics ranging from annuities, to pension plans or 401ks. The complete list of topics are:
  • The truth about 401k plans
  • The truth about annuities
  • The truth about fixed indexed annuities
  • The truth about retirement income
  • The truth about hybrid annuities
  • The truth about pensions
  • The truth about social security
Click here for access to the reports.

As always, I welcome the brutally honest opinion of the Forum.

Just looked read a couple articles and I understand the marketing ploy to make people feel special that they received a $100 value for free, but what I read are just drawn out explanations that you can find anywhere else.

If it is called "Truth About Series" the FIA should include how bonuses work or how income roll-up % is purely marketing and means nothing without understanding pay out %, or that if we enter a high inflationary period (or begin an income stream at 65 and live to 85) your buying power is shot.

Just looked read a couple articles and I understand the marketing ploy to make people feel special that they received a $100 value for free, but what I read are just drawn out explanations that you can find anywhere else.

If it is called "Truth About Series" the FIA should include how bonuses work or how income roll-up % is purely marketing and means nothing without understanding pay out %, or that if we enter a high inflationary period (or begin an income stream at 65 and live to 85) your buying power is shot.

Fair enough...this is what we need to know to make these kinds of things better in the future.

Thanks for the feedback Nathan!

Last edited:
Viewed your website "Annuity Digital Marketing". I don't know about other agents, but I, for one, will not sink money into a website that holds my business hostage for a monthly fee.

There are too many developers out there that will custom design a website for you for a fixed cost.... and it is YOURS.

No way would I contract to have a website built for me that will turn it off if I missed a monthly payment. It is too risky.

Viewed your website "Annuity Digital Marketing". I don't know about other agents, but I, for one, will not sink money into a website that holds my business hostage for a monthly fee.

There are too many developers out there that will custom design a website for you for a fixed cost.... and it is YOURS.

No way would I contract to have a website built for me that will turn it off if I missed a monthly payment. It is too risky.

I was actually looking for feedback on the "Truth About" series of e-reports that we have. We will be releasing/offering/providing more of these types of whitepapers/reports/ebooks in the future and we wanted feedback so that we can improve them in the future.

With regard to our Annuity Digital Marketing program, each advisor/agent has to make decisions about how to run their practice. Like you, some would rather contract a web designer and pay whatever the negotiated prices is to have a site built.
Others wouldn't know where to find a reputable web designer or don't want to spend the upfront fee to have it built.

Other aspects of our sites which many advisors find valuable are the personalized videos, the press release that accompanies each launch, and the daily stream of new content from Annuity Think Tank. Many advisors that I have spoken to don't have the time, desire, or knowledge required to post new content daily and personalize their own videos.

Thank you for the feedback though and I completely respect your point of view.

I bit and registered. I found the "truth about" reports to be very disappointing. It's just factual info.

What would have been better info?

In your opinion, how much of the factual info on the reports is common knowledge to most clients or prospects?

The idea is to give an advisor/agent additional tools to educate his or her clients. If you think the information was too generic then we need to correct that.

Latest posts

Back