Breaking Into a New Area

In this case it's not about what Ben and his team actually do, it's more about what EFES does as a whole. Just a different set up.

That might be true, but don't carriers require certain production to get those high of levels?

If so, pretty impressive wouldn't you think?

They don't have to run anything by me. Just stating what I know. You really must have a miserable life. You literally have NEVER posted a single positive post since I have been on this forum. Other than when you are marketing for FEX with the KSKJ pictures.

JD says he isn't a marketer, but honestly that is very hard to believe. He does add some value to his posts and offers good insight, but one would have to look past his clear bias.

I like jd, but when he was attacking thedude for asking a legitimate question about uplines and stating don't worry about what others above you make focus on yourself, then turns around to your team trying to call you guys out for your commission levels just seemed like "fos marketer" talks, just my opinion.

It matters because you may very well be aligned with one of the IMO's that post here. And they are just using you to start trouble

Okay so JD if I told you I like FEX would that change your mind about me? I do.

I think out of this forum you are the biggest dumb ass that has ever been created. I like EVERY single person here except you. Dead serious. To me you are like my handicapped uncle(he's a great dude but sort of terrible to be around). You are good at one thing and you only know how to say one thing. Your bull **** you spew is worse then any rep could ever spew AND to top it off you fell for the same bullshit you seem to hate. You crack me up.

Okay so JD if I told you I like FEX would that change your mind about me? I do.

I think out of this forum you are the biggest dumb ass that has ever been created. I like EVERY single person here except you. Dead serious. To me you are like my handicapped uncle(he's a great dude but sort of terrible to be around). You are good at one thing and you only know how to say one thing. Your bull **** you spew is worse then any rep could ever spew AND to top it off you fell for the same bullshit you seem to hate. You crack me up.

Need extra butter on the popcorn this is going to be good.

Need extra butter on the popcorn this is going to be good.

don't hype it up! he's going to come back with

1.Coward
2.Fos marketer
3.Desk Jockey
4. Somehow compare me to an IMO i don't work with and never will

----------

JD says he isn't a marketer, but honestly that is very hard to believe. He does add some value to his posts and offers good insight, but one would have to look past his clear bias.

I like jd, but when he was attacking thedude for asking a legitimate question about uplines and stating don't worry about what others above you make focus on yourself, then turns around to your team trying to call you guys out for your commission levels just seemed like "fos marketer" talks, just my opinion.

wow bojax i feel like I should pay you for saying that because thats the only way someone would ever say ANYTHING negative about JD.

giphy.gif

Why is that hard to believe? Who do I market for? Nor was I attacking The Dud. he attacks me. I told him several times that I do not understand his obsession with counting other people's money. I didn't understand before and I don't understand it now.

I would guess most producers don't care what their upline makes. I already asked Spur if he cares what brad makes. He doesn't. I would bet that AgentGuy doesn't care either. I asked a couple of heavy hitters with FEX if they cared what Travis and Scott make and they don't care.

So why does this one dude care? I don't believe he does care. he posts anonymously for a reason.

And the talk about what a marketer offers to a new agent is a different discussion. So yes, there will be different takes on different subjects.

Just so you know, I got these same accusations from the galley back when I was with EFES. I was supposedly a "silent recruiter" for EFES.

I am with FEX, no secret there. I don't hide that. I am not unbiased about FEX nor do I pretend to be.

This discussion reminds me of this Krob guy. He used to agree with me so he said I gave good advice here. Now he doesn't agree with me so my advice is not good anymore. But it's the same damn advice.:laugh:

I don't get the ones that come here and worry about friendship when they are looking for advice.

If someone is known to be an expert in what they do then I'm going to pay attention whether I like them or not. I just recommend someone to seek out Greg if they were interested in FE telesales. You think Greg and I are buddies?
Do a quick search if you do. :yes:

You're wrong. You attacked dude on thr last thread. I stated that i liked you because you get a little bent out of shape when someone disagrees with you and you take it personal. So yes whether i like you are not is not relevant other than me saying, dont take this personally. No ones looking for friendships, we are looking to make money.

You are going back to what the upline makes, that was NEVER dudes question or statement it was "if I'm at 120 below you whose a 130 and fex has a 140 my ceiling is lowered than if i was direct to fex. Because obviously you cant give me higher than a 130 unless fex gave you a raise. But me directly with fex, i could potentially get to a 135."

It's not hard to understand man.

This discussion reminds me of this Krob guy. He used to agree with me so he said I gave good advice here. Now he doesn't agree with me so my advice is not good anymore. But it's the same damn advice.:laugh:

I don't get the ones that come here and worry about friendship when they are looking for advice.

If someone is known to be an expert in what they do then I'm going to pay attention whether I like them or not. I just recommend someone to seek out Greg if they were interested in FE telesales. You think Greg and I are buddies?

rofls don't be silly. When I side with another horse, which is rare, it's because you're wandering out of your lane. And believe it or not, sometimes other horses know what they're doing too. I know that will usually lead to quick defensive name calling, but it's a forum and debate is good.

Why is that hard to believe? Who do I market for? Nor was I attacking The Dud. he attacks me. I told him several times that I do not understand his obsession with counting other people's money. I didn't understand before and I don't understand it now.

I would guess most producers don't care what their upline makes. I already asked Spur if he cares what brad makes. He doesn't. I would bet that AgentGuy doesn't care either. I asked a couple of heavy hitters with FEX if they cared what Travis and Scott make and they don't care.

So why does this one dude care? I don't believe he does care. he posts anonymously for a reason.

And the talk about what a marketer offers to a new agent is a different discussion. So yes, there will be different takes on different subjects.

Just so you know, I got these same accusations from the galley back when I was with EFES. I was supposedly a "silent recruiter" for EFES.

I am with FEX, no secret there. I don't hide that. I am not unbiased about FEX nor do I pretend to be.

I don't care what they make. You think Matt would be worried if he has two people between him and the top contract? and his group is killing it?

He is direct to Brad right? I would hope. My point is it does matter to people like him. 5 points is a lot of money if you are trying to stay competitive and create a great atmosphere for agents.

I don't want to have to hop around IMO's like it seems 90 percent of you all do (no hate) and burn bridges left and right.

like i originally said JD you are missing my point and you for some reason think it has something to do with my upline making money which I promise it has nothing to do with that.

You never asked me if I care what my upline makes because I would easily say no I do not.

I really don't get how you are relating this to me caring about what my upline makes.

Last edited:
I don't care what they make. You think Matt would be worried if he has two people between him and the top contract? and his group is killing it?

He is direct to Brad right? I would hope. My point is it does matter to people like him. 5 points is a lot of money if you are trying to stay competitive and create a great atmosphere for agents.

I don't want to have to hop around IMO's like it seems 90 percent of you all do (no hate) and burn bridges left and right.

like i originally said JD you are missing my point and you for some reason think it has something to do with my upline making money which I promise it has nothing to do with that.

You never asked me if I care what my upline makes because I would easily say no I do not.

I really don't get how you are relating this to me caring about what my upline makes.

Most uplines don't even let you know who they are under anyway. On the bigger companies (Trans for instance) everybody is under somebody. No one at the level of these forum agencies is direct to the company with all their contracts.

Back