Breaking Into a New Area

They don't have to run anything by me. Just stating what I know. You really must have a miserable life. You literally have NEVER posted a single positive post since I have been on this forum. Other than when you are marketing for FEX with the KSKJ pictures.

My life is quite good. Thanks for caring. You know I'm not a marketer so you just want to lie now.

I understand your frustrations with all your fabricated numbers being questioned.

And they mdo have to ask your permission before they can answer.

Maybe you can fly out there and post for them?

And I would challenge you on my posting any KSKJ pictures. Do you hallucinate?

Last edited:
My life is quite good. Thanks for caring. You know I'm not a marketer so you just want to lie now.

I understand your frustrations with all your fabricated numbers being questioned.

And they mdo have to ask your permission before they can answer.

Maybe you can fly out there and post for them?

And I would challenge you on my posting any KSKJ pictures. Do you hallucinate?

From what i read, youre definatly a d!ck. Get a life. People are here to learn, not be fake recruited by you a$$wipe.

JD is a better recruiter then John Calipari. That says something!

I'll let you and others gauge JD's recruiting (non-recruiting?) prowess. But I know one thing. He ain't no crook like Coach Cal!:no:

p.s.- But Cal is a Pittsburgh boy and a helluva coach to boot, so we can't hate on him too much.:nah:

I'll let you and others gauge JD's recruiting (non-recruiting?) prowess. But I know one thing. He ain't no crook like Coach Cal!:no:

p.s.- But Cal is a Pittsburgh boy and a helluva coach to boot, so we can't hate on him too much.:nah:

yup! he was raised right by where I live, and also went to Clarion where my wife attended!

People in community of PGH love talking about him!

Yep, too many times over the years I've wondered whether I was a salesman or just an overly dressed truck driver. Figured "driving truck" might be less stressful as at least I'd get guaranteed pay and maybe some "bennies".:yes::laugh:

If you could press rewind - would you take another path?

----------

Okay so JD if I told you I like FEX would that change your mind about me? I do.

I think out of this forum you are the biggest dumb ass that has ever been created. I like EVERY single person here except you. Dead serious. To me you are like my handicapped uncle(he's a great dude but sort of terrible to be around). You are good at one thing and you only know how to say one thing. Your bull **** you spew is worse then any rep could ever spew AND to top it off you fell for the same bullshit you seem to hate. You crack me up.

"I like EVERY single person here except you. Dead serious." Sounds so cute. Brought me back to 6th grade.

Back