*Breaking* Trump Signs Executive Order

Thedude

Guru
1000 Post Club
That will affect final expense almost immediately

JD%20POSTING.gif

JD is probably in Indianapolis having a good time and going to watch KY tonight.

Illinois is in the NIT aren't they?

and yes,

You can bet your bottom dollar JD will be there. He will be the guy sitting right next to Calipari; wearing the "Go Union" hat with a "Buy American" tee shirt on, sucking down a Crown Royal slurpee . And after the game he will the guy, wearing "Nike's" with a big smile on his face, walking up to his brand new Chevrolet.

and me;

I'll be sitting in some po-dunk little small town union pub with a "Porsche" hat on wearing an "Appellation State" tee shirt on, drinking Falstaff, supporting MSU. After the game I'll probably be the guy crying getting into my ole busted up, beat down Lexus.

But you now what. Next Monday morning, KSKJ will accept applications from both of us just the same. The only difference being, I have to work a lot harder to get mine bought.

Oh and he'll submit ten and I'll submit 2!

----------

Long live IZZZZO!

Last edited:
Illinois is in the NIT aren't they?

and yes,

You can bet your bottom dollar JD will be there. He will be the guy sitting right next to Calipari; wearing the "Go Union" hat with a "Buy American" tee shirt on, sucking down a Crown Royal slurpee . And after the game he will the guy, wearing "Nike's" with a big smile on his face, walking up to his brand new Chevrolet.

and me;

I'll be sitting in some po-dunk little small town union pub with a "Porsche" hat on wearing an "Appellation State" tee shirt on, drinking Falstaff, supporting MSU. After the game I'll probably be the guy crying getting into my ole busted up, beat down Lexus.

But you now what. Next Monday morning, KSKJ will accept applications from both of us just the same. The only difference being, I have to work a lot harder to get mine bought.

Oh and he'll submit ten and I'll submit 2!

----------

Long live IZZZZO!

Yes, that was supposed to be a joke. Wonder who are next coach will be. I'd like to get Gregg Marshall.....or Billy Donovan.:yes:

Yes, that was supposed to be a joke. Wonder who are next coach will be. I'd like to get Gregg Marshall.....or Billy Donovan.:yes:

When I lived in Chicago almost 35 years ago, if someone said one day Northwestern would be winning a game in the tournament while Indiana and Illinois were sitting home altogether...? Well, that just would have been crazy talk.:wacko:

When I lived in Chicago almost 35 years ago, if someone said one day Northwestern would be winning a game in the tournament while Indiana and Illinois were sitting home altogether...? Well, that just would have been crazy talk.:wacko:

Yeah, I guess Illinois was the 3rd best team in the state this year. Pathetic!:no:

Back