Bright Health

Melo5457

Expert
So some of you may know Bright Health is a new Medicare Player in Alabama. How did they do last AEP and what are your thoughts about them for this upcoming AEP Season, you think they will be a big Player in Alabama?
Melo

So some of you may know Bright Health is a new Medicare Player in Alabama. How did they do last AEP and what are your thoughts about them for this upcoming AEP Season, you think they will be a big Player in Alabama?
Melo
This plan is offered by Brookwood Baptist Hospital. If you have prospects that want to use Brookwood doctors and their hospital it may be a good match for them. In my opinion, they will not be major players during AEP.

Yes, Brookwood Baptist system is large in Alabama, and a lot of people utilize these facilities, I guess I will add them to my arsenal. Thanks for the feedback !!
Melo

I know a little bit about Bright Health. Pretty good shop?

In Alabama, who are the top GAs/FMOs to work with? I am looking to make a change and am exploring the market.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike, not sure about the top GAs/FMOs in Alabama.
If you are looking to change, post it on this forum and you
may get some responses.
Melo

I know a little bit about Bright Health. Pretty good shop?

In Alabama, who are the top GAs/FMOs to work with? I am looking to make a change and am exploring the market.

Thanks,
Mike

You're looking for IMO/FMO's in a couple of states. If it is a true IMO/FMO it shouldn't matter what state you are in. Don't limit yourself.

Back