Brochures/ Inserts to Give Clients

CAlnh

After learning a lot from the wealth of information in this forum, I decided to go independent (instead of working with a P&C agent and signing a contract for a couple of years).

Anyway, I visited different topics in the forum (including getting started selling/ life insurance/ general insurance discussion/ direct mailing marketing) but I could not find any details about my concern. As an independent agent, I would like to know what kind of “brochures/inserts” can I use to put in a folder for a client (captives give the brochure of their company) to help clients make an informed decision.

Please advise…or can someone direct me to that part please?

Btw, is it ok to use the yellow pages to make B2B cold calls? – I do not want to be in trouble with the DNC rules. I read forums about this topic but it is still unclear to me.

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for your time.[/FONT]

After learning a lot from the wealth of information in this forum, I decided to go independent (instead of working with a P&C agent and signing a contract for a couple of years).

Anyway, I visited different topics in the forum (including getting started selling/ life insurance/ general insurance discussion/ direct mailing marketing) but I could not find any details about my concern. As an independent agent, I would like to know what kind of “brochures/inserts” can I use to put in a folder for a client (captives give the brochure of their company) to help clients make an informed decision.

Btw, is it ok to use the yellow pages to make B2B cold calls? – I do not want to be in trouble with the DNC rules. I read forums about this topic but it is still unclear to me.

Business phones are not on the DNC.

A Lot of agencies get brochures from the carriers they represent I would contact your top four and talk with marketing

Back