Buffett Senior Healthcare

Well few hobbies pay well nor is it really my point. I had hoped to possibly shy some people away from another unethical company. And considering the "valuable" time they have wasted of the many come and go agents who were promised far more than delivered I don't feel too bad.

Well few hobbies pay well nor is it really my point. I had hoped to possibly shy some people away from another unethical company. And considering the "valuable" time they have wasted of the many come and go agents who were promised far more than delivered I don't feel too bad.

You say you wish you could "find a really decent company." They're out there. But wishing won't find one. Neither will this time wasting exercise. On the bright side, if more agents practiced your hobby it would be good for those agents who don't, so knock yourself out.

Not sure why the personal attack sir, but to each their own. I personally like to get a first hand experience with companies out there so I can at least give my opinion to friends that may be seeking a new job or seeking possible coverage. If your a fan of this company which is really more to the point of this thread than my antics. that's cool. in fact I'd love to hear some backing for them because there isn't much out there. In my experience there is a trend for mass "hiring" agencies that focus on senior market to prey on both naive workers as well as naive clients. I'm glad to hear there are good ones out there. I'd love to hear some you would recommend as it seems your pretty well versed in the industry and take a strong stance.

Not sure why the personal attack sir, but to each their own. I personally like to get a first hand experience with companies out there so I can at least give my opinion to friends that may be seeking a new job or seeking possible coverage. If your a fan of this company which is really more to the point of this thread than my antics. that's cool. in fact I'd love to hear some backing for them because there isn't much out there. In my experience there is a trend for mass "hiring" agencies that focus on senior market to prey on both naive workers as well as naive clients. I'm glad to hear there are good ones out there. I'd love to hear some you would recommend as it seems your pretty well versed in the industry and take a strong stance.

I'm sure your friends appreciate the time you spend helping them in this way. I was simply making the point that your hobby doesn't help reach your goal of finding a decent company. I've never heard of this group but the day I determined they were what you described would have been my last contact with them.

You asked about my recommendation. I only have one to anyone: find a good agency and learn the business. Go independent as soon as you have learned the business. Not the only path, of course, just what worked for me. All this dragged out screwing with bad agencies seems to me an unproductive distraction. Some might view that as good advice. Others may view it as an attack. As you say, to each their own.

Sounds fair and if I ever choose to make insurance my full time gig i'd certainly go independent. Personally its the advising and helping people find the appropriate plans that I enjoy, not the making of a sale...which means I don't think I'd eat too well if I relied solely on being an independent agent.

Sounds fair and if I ever choose to make insurance my full time gig i'd certainly go independent. Personally its the advising and helping people find the appropriate plans that I enjoy, not the making of a sale...which means I don't think I'd eat too well if I relied solely on being an independent agent.

Almost without exception, the type of recruitment that you replied to (Buffet) is a waste of time. To truly find a good outfit (FMO) to go with, look for those who exert the least "control" over your business. Some FMO'S are sneaky too, so ask around. Read the many agent's posts in the search function as to their various experiences. It will really help.

I'll be interested to see what kind of news comes out of this:
Effective 4/7/2014 through 5/4/2014, all new sales associates that are hired to the Exclusive Territory Preset Appointment Division (ETPAD) of Buffett Senior Healthcare Corp. (BSH) are GUARANTEED a minimum $50,000.00 first-year sales income. New hires will be provided a binding agreement from Buffett in their name.

This furthermore states that in the unlikely event with BSH they were to make under a minimum $50,000.00 sales income level by the end of their 1st year of full-time field sales work, then Buffett Senior Healthcare® will reimburse the difference to them in one lump sum payment.

The teams of Buffett Senior Healthcare® in the ETPAD that are specifically under my management (Jonathan Rothschild) are referred to as, "How I Met Your Mother Buffett Senior Healthcare" (name is a long story, google it for more info).

The website is Welcome to the Buffett Senior Healthcare Talent Network and you can apply for a position by going to that website and then clicking on the BuffettSeniorHealthcare.com link. That way the interviewers will know you are seeking a position on one of my Teams, the very best of the elite. All my Buffett Teams are currently maintaining the status of the top 4% sales producers in the entire nation of all the Buffett divisions. We will only accept the most success-driven applicants and they will only be field trained by my very finest. How hungry are you?

-j

Jonathan Rothschild

ETPAD Regional Training Director

Exclusive Territory Preset Appointment Division

Buffett Senior Healthcare Corp.

BuffettSeniorHealthcare.com

“Investing in each other; a career unaffected by the economy.”

Last edited:
We will only accept the most success-driven applicants and they will only be field trained by my very finest. How hungry are you?

When he says this, does he mean everyone with a license?

When he says this, does he mean everyone with a license?

Evidently not, at least according to them. According to the comments there, if you have any questions whatsoever about the opportunity other than "Where do I sign up," keep walking. Coffee is for closers:

MESSAGE FOUND POSTED BY JONATHAN ROTHSCHILD ON HIS PERSONAL FB PAGE AFTER BEING ACCEPTED INTO SMTA, LTD. FOR TRAINING TO ASSUME POSITION in the Buffett Senior Healthcare Exclusive Territory Preset Appointment Division (Mr. Rothschild's Teams were ALL awarded the Highest Producing Teams for 2013, congrats to Mr. Rothschild and Team Members!):

If you get on my TEAM, I REQUIRE absolute SUCCESS. My Team is 350% higher above the average Sales Associate on ALL of the other 9 BSH Exclusive Territory Preset Appmt division associates. I run my men hard, but we play harder. My Team Moto: "What is our duty on Team KikAzz, men?!"... "Sir, SUCCESS is our Duty."... "And on our Team, what is NOT allowed?!"... "Sir, NO NEGATIVITY allowed!!"... "I see, then what are we?"... "Sir, we are WINNERS, we are CHAMPIONS."... "Who are your weakest links on Our Team?"... "Sir, they are (name) and (name)."... "Contact them and let them know they are fired from Team KikAzz effective immediately for being a drag on Our Team economy and have a Team transfer request put in to a low-level, under-producing, lazy, not money-motivated, satisfied with division menial $1000 per week income."... "YES SIR!!!"... "I am proud of you men (on my Team men is synonymous with women, as I come from a military background)." ------ That being said young Dan and Carrie, quit before you start if you are not certain you want to be the BEST of the BEST of the BEST b/c I now have you on my list since you had the backbone to contact me. I am serious. If you are certain you can handle my management and requirements, then I advise you get your tuition in to SMTA now and then they will let Buffett lock down your Exclusive Territory in ONLY the territory of the highest average sales ratio, closest proximity to your home (less travel), and shortest average newbie Learning Curve period (I will except NOT 90 days, my minimum req. is 5 weeks and my newbies get a $1000.00 bonus if 4 weeks or less and that comes from me personally and then let Buffett pay you your $1000.00 at your 90th day). Am I clear, Sir/Ma'am?!

I said the above,
Jonathan Rothschild (born champion leader)

(I also just realized that Grant Cardone is a high level Scientologist.)

Last edited:
Back