Building a Agency

insuragent

Expert
Just wondering where can I find information on building my agency downline? The MLM approach, agency within an agency? Any links or threads on how to do this? What is required as far as me getting an agency license and all?

Thanks!

No offense but it should be "Building an Agency"! :)

Well you need to first find what group you want to go with and then check out the state requirements and go from there.

If you plan on building an agency, hiring agents and all, you need to 1st make sure you're on high enough contracts to be able to give your agents decent contracts.
In the beginning, don't make the mistake of thinking you're just going to hire agents and they'll make enough money for you where you don't have to write business. You'll probably find that you are going to have to write more business and lead the way in order to get the ball rolling. As you build, you will find less and less time to write on your own pad as you will be helping your agents to make a living. This of course depends on the number of agents you hire too.
What lines will you be carrying?

Have you tried recruiting services? Premier Sourcing is a low cost alternative to high priced recruiting agency fees and time consuming job board searches. We have solutions that can help build your sales organization with new insurance agents. Don't spend your time or money on internet job boards. Don't pay a recruiter excessive placement fees. Our company has partnerships with all the major job boards, and we have experienced recruiters who will find candidates that meet your requirements.

For more information visit premiersourcing.com or call 1-866-665-1650.

Thanks,

Jimmy

Have you tried recruiting services? Premier Sourcing is a low cost alternative to high priced recruiting agency fees and time consuming job board searches. We have solutions that can help build your sales organization with new insurance agents. Don't spend your time or money on internet job boards. Don't pay a recruiter excessive placement fees. Our company has partnerships with all the major job boards, and we have experienced recruiters who will find candidates that meet your requirements.

For more information visit premiersourcing.com or call 1-866-665-1650.

Thanks,

Jimmy

I DO NOT EAT SPAM!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you plan on building an agency, hiring agents and all, you need to 1st make sure you're on high enough contracts to be able to give your agents decent contracts.
In the beginning, don't make the mistake of thinking you're just going to hire agents and they'll make enough money for you where you don't have to write business. You'll probably find that you are going to have to write more business and lead the way in order to get the ball rolling. As you build, you will find less and less time to write on your own pad as you will be helping your agents to make a living. This of course depends on the number of agents you hire too.
What lines will you be carrying?

Thanks, I am not starting at a high high contract, but yes I do understand, I made a mistake doing FE and trying to build and not at a high contract. Won't do that again as 2 changed thier mind and 1 has yet to give paper work yet I have trained her. Never again without a high contact and a firm committment, ie contract.

But yes even without that, I do understand that I will have to work my hinny off until I get enough to supplement the down turn in my sales.

The way the MGA I am under does it, they have training webinars the new guys can plug into, videos for training, etc. Everything is virtual and they are going to have a training center (virtual), so the people I will train will be local if they want need to be more hands on, the people out of my states they will be virtual or fly to my home.

Starting slow and building myself is primary, but I know where I want to head and need the information to get there.

Last edited:
Back