Building Medicare Website

plannerman

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am looking to build a medicare based website and imbed the csg actuarial quoted. In the past a few companies offered a template but they have sold out to an fmo I believe? Does anyone know of a resource for this or someone who has built sites that would have examples?

Thanks in advance

I am looking to build a medicare based website and imbed the csg actuarial quoted. In the past a few companies offered a template but they have sold out to an fmo I believe? Does anyone know of a resource for this or someone who has built sites that would have examples?

Thanks in advance

You can get a website through Vista Print...seriously.:yes:

Members of medicareagenttraining.com get a free Medicare website.

Members of medicareagenttraining.com get a free Medicare website.

This looks interesting. It seems more of a selling system, but hey if it works? I'm not a newbie, 14 years in but currently only adding 4.7 new apps per month. I'm ready to go into overdrive and pump that number up to 10-20 at least! We currently do DM but I have 0 presence on the web and I am thinking it is my golden ticket haha.

You can't beat free. Does that only work with carriers through them? Some carriers give you a free website Assurant, Equitable...but it's tied to their company.

It costs a monthly fee. But once you place one piece of business with Westfall, the fee is waived.

The days of building it and they will come are long gone. If you want traffic you need something more than a pretty website.

The site must be laid out well so visitors can find what they want once they arrive at your site. Traffic can content driven (slow) or ad driven (fast).

Either way it takes time and money.

Most agents won't devote the time to support a site so they spend all this money on a fancy site then complain because they never get any leads.

Consider templates from Studiopress and then discuss your needs with one of their developers.

I suggest you look at some of the templates to get an idea of what is available then go to the developer page and click on their site. Look for site that are visually appealing, well laid out and find someone that has some experience working with sites geared towards women.

Back