Building Rapport With Clients

I think that's more like old and moldy... :laugh:

I woke up this morning and was trying to figure out who the old guy was walking around in our house... now I'm trying to figure out how he ever talked the beautiful wife of mine into marrying him... :huh:... she must be blind!
Haha, my 87 year old mom always says that she's old and moldy. She really is. :twitchy:

LOL :laugh:

I have some dear friends... one went to be with the Lord this past July and the other is in a nursing home... your statement about moldy reminds me of the smell of moth balls that permeated their apartment... :confused:... still very special people... oldies but goodies :)
I hope I never smell like moth balls when I get old(er). :confused:

Let me summarize this video in just a few words. Whether you take 10 minutes to "warm up" with them (really too long), or just a couple of minutes, the main thing is to be genuine. If you really don't give a crap about them it will show almost immediately no matter what you do. If you do really care about them, it shows pretty quickly and they will be more open to you.

I hope I never smell like moth balls when I get old(er). :confused:
I've noticed you kind of smell like bacon. (That's why your clients' cats won't leave you alone!):D
tenor.gif

Let me summarize this video in just a few words. Whether you take 10 minutes to "warm up" with them (really too long), or just a couple of minutes, the main thing is to be genuine. If you really don't give a crap about them it will show almost immediately no matter what you do. If you do really care about them, it shows pretty quickly and they will be more open to you.

I agree, being genuine/ caring about your client really is a breath of fresh air for your clients. I have been on some ride along to appointments and sadly I have witnessed other agents give less optimal contracts in order to get a (slightly) higher commission.

I agree, being genuine/ caring about your client really is a breath of fresh air for your clients. I have been on some ride along to appointments and sadly I have witnessed other agents give less optimal contracts in order to get a (slightly) higher commission.
Are you sure they just did it for commission? Sometimes there are good reasons for recommending a higher priced company. For example, their underwriting might be more lenient or maybe the lower priced carrier has poor customer service, etc.

Are you sure they just did it for commission? Sometimes there are good reasons for recommending a higher priced company. For example, their underwriting might be more lenient or maybe the lower priced carrier has poor customer service, etc.

It seems to me that folks are falling into this cheapest is best mentality... wonder if they buy toilet paper like this... perhaps that's how they choose their child seats... dog food... clothing... vehicles... restaurants...

Shall I go on???:skeptical:

I guess the cheapest insurance only comes from the best agents...:fibs:

Back