Building Web Site

Billy T

Hi guys and gals. I am just getting started in the insurance field and looking to build a website for life insurance on a budget. I have a few questions first is the website, where is a good place to have one built. I would like to have a quote button on the site is that a software you buy and add it to the site or something the site builder just adds. Second I am located in florida and for now just want the traffic to be from florida as I am getting started. Is that going to limit me to much in self genarated leads. In advance I thank you for your help. Billy

Last edited:
Hi guys and gals. I am just getting started in the insurance field and looking to build a website for life insurance on a budget. I have a few questions first is the website, where is a good place to have one built. I would like to have a quote button on the site is that a software you buy and add it to the site or something the site builder just adds. Second I am located in florida and for now just want the traffic to be from florida as I am getting started. Is that going to limit me to much in self genarated leads. In advance I thank you for your help. Billy

InsuranceWebToday.com offers $100 websites to insurance agents $100 setup free and 20 a month hosting and that is all,,,,very cheap and they do everything for you.

Billy

I have a much better option than that. Email me for details. MUCH better than the site mentioned in the prior post.

Ugh...and Mark...don't you mean that YOU do everything...not THEM!

Last edited:
Back