Bull.

adjusterjack

Guru
1000 Post Club
No, I'm not being pejorative. :)

I'm referring to the TV show "Bull" on CBS. Last night's episode (The Flying Carpet 11/25/19) was insurance related. It involved personal injury, negligence, attractive nuisance, assumption of risk, sympathetic plaintiff, misrepresentation, rescission, and bad faith. All of the topics we've discussed here over time, all rolled into one show.

It was a pretty accurate depiction of what happens in the world of property/casualty insurance.

If you haven't seen it, I recommend that you watch it on CBS's website.

Have a hard time with the "good faith" argument. The insured believes that he is covered in good faith, shouldn't the insurer also have an expectation of a good faith renewal?

I was disappointed that Bull and attorney took the kid's side.

There's something wrong with a scenario were the kid hops a 10-foot locked chain link fence, goes onto a rooftop sign, falls and everyone thinks he should get millions for his stupidity.

Oh, BTW, like everyone else I was sorry the fall left him paralyzed from the waist down.
But, as Forest Gump said, "Stupid is as stupid does."

I was disappointed that Bull and attorney took the kid's side.

There's something wrong with a scenario were the kid hops a 10-foot locked chain link fence, goes onto a rooftop sign, falls and everyone thinks he should get millions for his stupidity.

Oh, BTW, like everyone else I was sorry the fall left him paralyzed from the waist down.
But, as Forest Gump said, "Stupid is as stupid does."
To further your point, it was obvious that the kid lied about the conversation with the Pizza shop owner and any good attorney would have asked for the phone which would have shown the time stamp on the photo. made for good television but real life would have been a different outcome. The shop owner would have counter sued to repair the pizza slice

Back