Burn in Hell

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
An administrator from Greensboro, N.C.-based Cone Health made headlines after firing off an email to the board of the N.C. State Health Plan that read, "Burn in hell, you sorry SOBs,"

(Someone got spanked)
Mr. Kauder told local NBC affiliate WXII in a statement, "I was speaking my own political opinions in that email, independent of my role at Cone Health, where I work as a front-line manager, not a high-ranking executive. I was simply expressing my free speech rights."
'Burn in hell,' Cone Health manager tells health plan via email: An administrator from Greensboro, N.C.-based Cone Health made headlines after firing off an email to the board of the N.C. State Health Plan that read,

That is a mess right now. The state employee plan is trying to save money by reducing payments. I expect you will hear more about this over time. There are several hospitals in the rural areas of the state that are saying it will cripple them.

I have been using Referenced Based pricing for about 5 years, what a relief. As it has become more prevalent it has helped to expose the costs providers charge. I have started to hear people in our industry saying that the perception of the carrier being the culprit for high costs is now changing to be the provider.

Back