Business Cards

asianguy86

hey everyone. I was wondering, is there anyone here that offers high quality health insurance agent business cards as opposed to the very broad vistaprint?

Thanks

I use vistaprint to make my business cards and I love them. You just can't beat the price.

What really matters is what you put on your business cards.

Not getting off subject, but be sure and use the back of your business cards also. I've started putting the 15% tips amounts on the back of some of my cards, hoping that the clients would keep them and use them to figure out their tips on food places. My wife had a state farm agents cards in her purse, that she used to figure out the 15% tips in a hurry. I was amazed that she would have an insurance agents card in her purse, when we are both lic agents. It just goes to show you that it works.

Your business cards needs to also offer something to the clients, besides just telling them your basic info. Tell them what you are offering them.

You have to have something on the card that catches their attention. Like Free Living Wills. Just one of the things I have on my cards.

I change up my business cards all the time. I give them out to everyone I see.

Don't get me started about business cards. PLEASE, PLEASE, dont keep them hidden somewhere still in the box. Give them out daily. Even if only 1 out of 100 people call you from them.

hey everyone. I was wondering, is there anyone here that offers high quality health insurance agent business cards as opposed to the very broad vistaprint?

Thanks

Some carriers will pay for your cards as a perq. Before I buy anything, I always check to see if one of my companies offers it for free.

I have mine done at a local, family owned print shop. It's worked great for me for networking. Sold the husband and wife LTC policies and have an appointment next week with the husband and his mother to go over her medicare options. Costs a bit more but think it's worth it in the long run. A lot of the small, locally owned businesses use them and they've referred a few of their customers to me as well. I'm in a small town though, might not work as well for people in larger cities.

I totally agree with Mark, Vista Print rocks, and use the back for printing, and give them out, daily.

Love them, set them free, and they'll come back to you with sales!!

If you still want others (for whatever the reason) just search locally or on the internet.

I've started putting the 15% tips amounts on the back of some of my cards, hoping that the clients would keep them and use them to figure out their tips on food places. My wife had a state farm agents cards in her purse, that she used to figure out the 15% tips in a hurry. I was amazed that she would have an insurance agents card in her purse, when we are both lic agents. It just goes to show you that it works.

Mark: Good idea about using the back of your card for the tip chart. But, I suggest that you expand that chart to two columns, one for 15% and another for 20%. I wouldn't find a tip chart with only 15% on it useful, having been in the hospitality business for years. Everyone who appreciates their wait staff service should be tipping 20%... especially a successful ins agent.

Something as small as that could reflect in a way other than you intend it to... and the idea is to make is broadly appealing. If you want another opinion, just ask the next wait person that serves you food... and see what he/she has to say about it... Then you could begin asking restaurants if they would like to use your card to insert in with the check... Wouldn't it be nice if you had a few dozen waits handing out your card everyday...? Just another idea for ya.

I have a source that can get you 5,000 cards Full Color - Double Sided - 12pt card stock UV coated for only $99 + $15 s/h.

Spend an extra $50 and have them design it professionally for you - then it's just $99 + s/h per order thereafter.

At this price you can hand them out like crazy.

Tom

Latest posts

Back