Business Operating Expense Coverage

djs

Super Moderator
I have a small business owner that is shopping for disability insurance. I can help him with this, but the business expenses quickly overcome any individual disability coverage I can get for him.

What company(ies) write Business Overhead Expense coverage in California? Assurity will write individual disability (not many do), but they don't have any approved BOE plans here.

I need to find him about $5K a month coverage to handle his rent and other overhead.

Dan

Cool site, but.......
it gives me a whole list of companies that write business overhead expense coverage, but it doesn't break it down in what state they will write it. I've tried going to individual websites, most of them don't break it down either, instead, they just say 'all products may not be available in all states'.

It does give me a starting place to make lots of phone calls on Monday :) I was just hoping someone would say that Company X will do it.

Thanks!
Dan

The site is not meant to be all inclusive. This is the web version of a book that was once published annually titled "Who Writes What".

Consider it like a PPO directory. Partially accurate part of the time.

I have a small business owner that is shopping for disability insurance. I can help him with this, but the business expenses quickly overcome any individual disability coverage I can get for him.

What company(ies) write Business Overhead Expense coverage in California? Assurity will write individual disability (not many do), but they don't have any approved BOE plans here.

I need to find him about $5K a month coverage to handle his rent and other overhead.

Dan

Illinois Mutual should handle all of your problems... Shoot me a PM with the specifics and I'll see what I can come up with for you.

PM sent, thanks for any input. As I said in the PM though, I don't think Illinois Mutual writes disability insurance in California. I'm very open to being very wrong on this!

Dan

PM sent, thanks for any input. As I said in the PM though, I don't think Illinois Mutual writes disability insurance in California. I'm very open to being very wrong on this!

Dan

Illinios Mutual doesn't write anything in California, smart company probably why I use them!:D

Back