BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY P&c

dionicho

i have a TX P&C lic. i am interested in passing the clients on to someone for compensation.

I am a mortgage originator and pass along all my clients(windstorm-hazard-flod) and my co-workers on to farmers but they are not giving me anything.

sooo, there it goes i also refer a few auto as well

let me know if interested and we can work something out.

Are the current Farmer's losers thanking you? Personally calling you for the referrals & expressing their gratitude? I go out of my way to do this EVERY single time & not once has anybody asked for money.

actually wait...one scum bag kept trying to put together "marketing agreements" where he wanted like $500 per month for his referrals. That was the end of that.

what i meant was i can make $$ by referring business to anybody because of lic. the current farmers agents don't want to play ball. so i will refer my business elsewhere for $$

You should really consider giving up your mortgage broker business and get right into the high commission paying home insurance market, where agents make huge $ on each and every policy. You have your P&C license, just write you own.

no, it was deleted somehow

----------

I currently make 1.5% on each loan. 120,000k average loan.

how much does an agent make on hazard,windstorm commission ?

In my experience, the successful originators don't really care about making referral money. They like having somebody who will consistently make them look good for their clients & solve their problems. I think they'd almost feel "cheap" asking for money on referrals considering the P&C commissions are so nominal compared to a mortgagee commission. Are you cheap?

Find a young independent agent who has a bunch of companies & can always solve your problems. When you're working to get realtors to use you & you get that referral w/ crazy tight debt ratios & the insurance guy can come in WAY LOW on the homeowner's insurance...which allows you to seal the deal...and get paid your fat commission...and make your realtor happy....then why bother getting a cut of the commissions?

If he refers you a mortgage deal...are you going to throw him a fat bone? cmon brah

$120,000 average loan. You make $1800 on the deal.

You would not believe what an agent may have to go thru to place your $120,000 homeowners policy. Pretty sure this is not a new home. Not sure what kind of home you can get for $150 these days. I know the kind you can get in AZ for $150k, and believe me, the bs to place that policy can be difficult, and at the end of the day, the premium will be quite affordable.

The agent may make a whopping $150 on your referral may very well spend as much time to place it as you did to get the loan approved.

And you want a piece of it?

Back