Business Partnerships Mailing List?

Update, FYI: The only source I've found is Hoover's. Unfortunately, the guy was so salsey and pushy that I couldn't verify for sure how accurate their list of partnerships is.

For getting leads lists related to particular need is very difficult as most of the companies have almost same kind of business data lists in which most of them are useless. Hence to find the best you need a lot of effort and research regarding the same before opting for any company.

Does anyone know of a mailing list company that allows you to target businesses by structure, such as partnerships?

Ryan, if you visit your State's Corporations Division, you should be able to search businesses by type (Corp, LLC, etc). The only issue you will have is exporting the data. But this is the only way to do what your asking for. Most list companies will not be able to meet this request. Good Luck with it.

Ryan, if you visit your State's Corporations Division, you should be able to search businesses by type (Corp, LLC, etc). The only issue you will have is exporting the data. But this is the only way to do what your asking for. Most list companies will not be able to meet this request. Good Luck with it.

Not that I know how but my son wrote a program to search the web for basketball stats, scrape them once found and put them in a database. The reason I bring that up is to say that it should be possible if the data is available to scrape it and organize it.

Back