Business Planning Help for New Agent

ChrisJK

Hello and thank you for reading.

I am a financial advisor at a major wire house.

My wife is getting her life and health insurance license. She will obtain 2-5 referrals a month.

She would like to do the following lines of business
Term life
Health care
Auto
Home
Umbrella

She wants to know who she should work for. I would like it if it was as a non captured agent and able to do all those lines of business plus what're is missing. She should be able to negotiate a decent split, I'm thinking 80-90%.

She would also like to limit paperwork as much as possible.

Any ideas on where to start? I can't seem to find a broker in my area, I am not sure what to search. We live in the sacramento area. Thanks in advance.

I'm in Tahoe and am down your way multiple times per month.

My main business model is working with financial advisors, helping them find opportunities within their practice.

I'll send you a PM with my info...if you'd like to discuss this in more detail, please give me a call and we can set up a conversation and/or a face to face meeting.

Let me know.

i am also located here in Sacramento and am signing up with Pinney Insurance. They have online applications for the life side and seem very well set up to assist an indie agent. Stay away from IMOs like FEG and NAA. They also have a P&C side of the business but i am partnered with a local agency.

Back