Button Up for Medicare Advantage During AEP or T65

For both AEP and T65 the name of the game is keeping the business you wrote at the beginning of the period for both situations.
How do you button-up your business after you leave so that an agent doesn't come in at the end and swoop it up? Do you mail reminders or letters to them afterwords summing up their plan and stapling down any future doorknockers/callers?
Appreciate any insight into how you keep your business on the books for those that do these two categories. Thank you,

At least 95% of my business is completed face-to-face. I can think of exactly 2 clients that I have lost to another agent after they came onboard with me.

Telesales retention would be a PITA, I would think. Although I don't truly know... nor will I ever.

I think as long as you thoroughly explain the plan you shouldn't have a problem, unless of course the other agent lies, or you did not offer the best plan for the client. I have only had one agent come behind me and do this in 6 years, and that is probably because I did it to them. :D:D

I'm the best agent around and unless someone dies or I fire them, I keep them until death do them part.

Just an aside, I have "stolen" clients from Somarco.

Rick

Is this a hypothetical? Or is it actually happening?

If it is, you need to fix it. Thank you cards. Follow up "Did you get your ID card?" call. Something.

You arent selling a product. You are selling yourself. Why would anyone else get in the door?

Back