Buy and selling leads as an Agent.

I see so you could set up a landing page, and sell or give away leads for States your not licensed in.
well sort of......I get leads for every state...so I have a partner who is also a mod here....he gets every lead in states I am not lic in ....he is lic in all states..if he sells it we split it..so I get leads that are to low and we do not want to jack with soooooooo.....I hate to see a lead go unworked sooooo....I started the free lead thread.....

well sort of......I get leads for every state...so I have a partner who is also a mod here....he gets every lead in states I am not lic in ....he is lic in all states..if he sells it we split it..so I get leads that are to low and we do not want to jack with soooooooo.....I hate to see a lead go unworked sooooo....I started the free lead thread.....

I see what your saying... Last question I only hold 1 state license... In your opinion because I am assuming if you started doing sales online or over the phone it would only be worth your wild to hold multiple state licenses , otherwise you would just do go on the road in your own state and do F2F. what states do you think are good to also get licensed in.

I see what your saying... Last question I only hold 1 state license... In your opinion because I am assuming if you started doing sales online or over the phone it would only be worth your wild to hold multiple state licenses , otherwise you would just do go on the road in your own state and do F2F. what states do you think are good to also get licensed in.

If you're pulling leads nationally, start with the hard ones that are also highly populated (FL and CA require non-res finger prints). Pretty much every other state you can add as you go and have a license in a day or two.

Most agents avoid NY due to lower comp, less products, and difficult replacement processes.

I personally like NY because the case size normally makes up for the above (and I'm originally from there).

Get most of your licenses as you go. As long as the first year comp covers the cost, I write them as I expect to get more leads eventually from that state.

It also depends on how you market. With SEO, you're going to get leads from all over the place.

If you're buying traffic (facebook, google ads, retargeting, etc.) then you can better segment your geography and just get licensed in those states.

That's my 2 cents and I hope it's worth more...

I am assuming if you started doing sales online or over the phone it would only be worth your wild to hold multiple state licenses,,
I stopped seeing people face to face a long time ago.....all app's are done online and I people that take it from there and sets up exams and tell me when they place.......
upload_2018-12-7_7-36-34.png

Back