Buy Leads or Update my Website

kais01

I have an auto producer that I would like to generate some "Hot" traffic to her each day. I am thinking if my money would be better spent on buying leads or getting a website with a built in rater and better SEO placement. Can anyone recommend success they have had with either strategy?

It depends on a lot of factors... budget and patience mostly.

When you buy leads, you can generate activity right away and be writing policies the same day. This is nice as long as you are generating a strong ROI with your lead buying spend. The down side though is when you stop spending money, your sales go away.

With a brand new website, it's going to cost some money up front to build - and it's going to cost quite a bit more on resources in order to get your site to rank high enough in search engines to be generating sales for you. It's a very competitive space, once you have a site up and running it can take months or years for your site to gain enough visibility to start generating sales.

Maybe you can buy some leads while your site is being built, and test your return on investment with those leads. Then, once your site is ready you can test the ROI from website efforts. At that point, focus on what's bringing in more money.

Back