Buy Obamacare All Year Long

Why is it that I'm able to run a Major Medical Metal Plan quote with www.assuranthealth.com and request a 5/15/2014 effective date? Maybe this Insurance Goddess has found something that (naturally) the government and insurers wouldn't want anybody to know...at least not until after March 31st.
ac

Why is it that I'm able to run a Major Medical Metal Plan quote with www.assuranthealth.com and request a 5/15/2014 effective date? Maybe this Insurance Goddess has found something that (naturally) the government and insurers wouldn't want anybody to know...at least not until after March 31st. ac
Allen you seem quite knowledgable on these matters, what companies are signing up the most people loon obsmacare... I'm making sure their on my list of companies to work for ....

Somarco, so whose going to reach out to this poster and tell her to stop spreading myths.

Allen, it's showing 5/15 for SEP situations.

Allen you seem quite knowledgable on these matters, what companies are signing up the most people loon obsmacare... I'm making sure their on my list of companies to work for ....
sorry I didn't finish my question....

]Allen you seem quite knowledgable on these matters, what companies are signing up the most people on obamacare... I'm making sure their to my list of companies to get contracted with for the coming open enrollment season. I'm actually located in the Tx area and am hoping I won't have to go far to work for a good company. ..

Somarco, so whose going to reach out to this poster and tell her to stop spreading myths.

Allen, it's showing 5/15 for SEP situations.

One would think that the same forum members who were cerebral hemorrhaging over ValuePenguin.com will really go after the Insurance Goddess.

5/15 SEP only. Got it. Thanks!
-ac

EDIT TO ADD: I don't think we should blame this lady for stating that Major Medical can be purchased 365 days a year. I now see that even mainstream publications are saying this. Will investigate further. Could be in one of those 5pm Friday memos that HHS puts out.

Last edited:
Back