Buying B2B Calling Lists...which Company is the Best and Why?

chp

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
SC
Hey everyone,

I need to update our database for Mojo. Searching from the board, I see some of you use Acxiom, Lead Concepts, Lead Research Group and Leads 2 Success.

I want to buy a large list for our telemarketers to call from via Mojo. Which one do you recommend, and why? Also, any ballpark idea of the price? I know you get what you pay for, so price is not that important, looking for more quality then anything.

This is for selling Individual health.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Emptyeternity!

In the future, may I call you V?

www.DataDepot.biz

Around $100 for an entire state list (depends on your state). You'll have to edit out what you don't want, but it's fairly easy to do.

That's going to be junk data that's little more then numbers out of the phonebook. If you want to save yourself from wasting time and money paying your telemarketers to dial on bogus data, then you should do something modeled like LRG or sales genie.

Of course now I'm pretty biased about ListShack.com.

Last edited:
About like Data Depot. You get what you pay for.

Data depot is like a discount card vs health insurance. To get real data you'll need to go to a real list broker and get real lists. Data like the stuff you get at data depot is usually generated by letting internet spiders (like the ones used for SEO) go through and scour the data from the web, like business directory's, phone books, etc. At the end of the day what you really need to do is get data from a list broker that has actually generated in the data correctly so you're getting more accurate data. Regardless of how you get your data, it's going to have errors, but you get what you shop for. This will is the rough pricing on the data from myself/LRG.
1,000 records, $99.
10,000 records, $399.
100,000 records, $1,599.

Back