Buying Books of Business

Denveragent

Looking to buy small books of business in Colorado (Life Insurance) anybody have any tips on where to start looking.

THANKS!

Looking to buy small books of business in Colorado (Life Insurance) anybody have any tips on where to start looking.

THANKS!

You're wanting to buy books of life business? Just curious as to how that is a good business model? Life pays little to no renewals.

I will buy small books of life business for cheap not so much for renewals but for to build my book of business to have more people to talk to. Most my sales come from my exsisting clients and referrals. I would love to have 50 more clients to get together with and see if I can help them in any way.

I will buy small books of life business for cheap not so much for renewals but for to build my book of business to have more people to talk to. Most my sales come from my exsisting clients and referrals. I would love to have 50 more clients to get together with and see if I can help them in any way.

Even if you become the AOR how many of these people that have never met you before will agree to a meeting...If your buying a book of term policies they don't care who their agent is and look at any policy stuff for just a second....Now if only they would call you when they need to continue coverage and health has changed.

You're wanting to buy books of life business? Just curious as to how that is a good business model? Life pays little to no renewals.

How much? I am Licensed in Texas.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That is exactly how I work. I have taken over several books. I am always up to service anyones book. I prefer term, but old ULs and FE are cool to.

Oh by the way, there are non left in California. So don't look here.

Last edited:
Back