Buying group leads

ABC

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have been doing some research.

Anyone here have experience with buying group health leads?

If so how did it go?

Thanks

I have bought group leads for over 2 years now and am way, way ahead of the game.... each quarter I write at least 1 group... smallest has been 7 employees... largest has been 90 employees.

Can't count on enough volume to sustain making a living on the leads...but they come in handy.... go one today...11 employees.

I get maybe 4 a month

MostChoice out of Atlanta... they do NOT specialize in group leads, but get a few every now and then.... which is why I bought 'em.

Dont know about Group leads, but individual leads are a joke.

MostChoice is the Worst company to deal with. The owner is a complete Ass. He honestly believes his leads are the best. What a joke.
:no:

Dont know about Group leads, but individual leads are a joke.

MostChoice is the Worst company to deal with. The owner is a complete Ass. He honestly believes his leads are the best. What a joke.
:no:

Can't argue for/against on the individual leads, I have ONLY bought group (lot's of dead ones) but I've written so much off the occassional "good" one's (just wrote a law firm with 18 people in May) that I'll keep buying the group leads.

Can't argue for/against on the individual leads, I have ONLY bought group (lot's of dead ones) but I've written so much off the occassional "good" one's (just wrote a law firm with 18 people in May) that I'll keep buying the group leads.

That is solid.

If you are writing group of 18 from buying leads I am way impressed.

I am getting ready to have 30 group leads thrown in on a digital media deal I am working on. So I will call all of them and see if they are legit.

Thanks

Back