Buying individual health "leads", Exclusive Internet vs. Aged Leads - Benepath vs. Lead Hustler

marc82much

Super Genius
At Lead Hustler I purchased the aged leads and have repurchased since. I have made many times my money back. Really, this has been the best cost/reward marketing program I have ever tried. You should run, not walk, to get in on this, unless you live close to me. Then you should keep doing what you are doing. Seriously, I just wish I knew about this before I blew $750 on "exclusive internet leads" from Benepath. People don't answer their phone, they surf dozens of sites and stupid agents like me pay for "exclusive leads" when a dozen agents are getting the same lead. Maybe from a dozen vendors, but nonethless...

Concerning Lead Hustler aged telemarketed leads, easiest way to cut through the b.s......knowing what you know now, would you do it again? In my case with Lead Hustler aged leads, yes. I have actually re-ordered so many times, they are running out in my state. Unqualified, 100% recommendation! I would rate it a six on a scale of 5.

Important, the aged leads from Lead Hustler are people they have talked to on the phone, not internet leads harvested by some bot. the information is correct and the approach is easy, if you follow the instructions on how to make the first contact (important, do what they say!) I have made a few THOUSAND times my money back. Take that local newspaper ad guy.

At Lead Hustler I purchased the aged leads and have repurchased since. I have made many times my money back. Really, this has been the best cost/reward marketing program I have ever tried. You should run, not walk, to get in on this, unless you live close to me. Then you should keep doing what you are doing. Seriously, I just wish I knew about this before I blew $750 on "exclusive internet leads" from Benepath. People don't answer their phone, they surf dozens of sites and stupid agents like me pay for "exclusive leads" when a dozen agents are getting the same lead. Maybe from a dozen vendors, but nonethless...

Concerning Lead Hustler aged telemarketed leads, easiest way to cut through the b.s......knowing what you know now, would you do it again? In my case with Lead Hustler aged leads, yes. I have actually re-ordered so many times, they are running out in my state. Unqualified, 100% recommendation! I would rate it a six on a scale of 5.

Important, the aged leads from Lead Hustler are people they have talked to on the phone, not internet leads harvested by some bot. the information is correct and the approach is easy, if you follow the instructions on how to make the first contact (important, do what they say!) I have made a few THOUSAND times my money back. Take that local newspaper ad guy.
What market/product are you working with these wonderful leads?

I should have said I am in the individual, non-Obamacare market. I do not see a way to edit the content of the post but I did edit the title.

Thanks for asking.
Thanks... I checked their website.. Doesn't look as if they offer Life/FE leads... Don't work the MM health markets.. Guess I could go into the Solar business... :)

I have made a few THOUSAND times my money back. Take that local newspaper ad guy.

Math check. My mistake... I purchased 100 aged leads for $100 three times. I have spent a total of $300. My first order was placed 11-21-2017. Since that time I have produced $35,100 in annual new business premium.

My total annual commission on that is about $8,700. Far cry from "thousands of times my money"...I don't know what I was thinking. Sorry. So, I am happy with that (obviously), but there will be more coming, as I have many more "in the hopper". As of now, it is the only marketing I am doing.

Compared to my experience with Benepath exclusive internet leads, this is great. With Benepath leads I grossed in commission just about what I paid Benepath, so, net of $0.

Math check. My mistake... I purchased 100 aged leads for $100 three times. I have spent a total of $300. My first order was placed 11-21-2017. Since that time I have produced $35,100 in annual new business premium.

My total annual commission on that is about $8,700. Far cry from "thousands of times my money"...I don't know what I was thinking. Sorry. So, I am happy with that (obviously), but there will be more coming, as I have many more "in the hopper". As of now, it is the only marketing I am doing.

Compared to my experience with Benepath exclusive internet leads, this is great. With Benepath leads I grossed in commission just about what I paid Benepath, so, net of $0.
You were basing the return on premiums written, not commissions earned.. Still, you had 29X on your ROI.. Most FE agents would be thrilled with that on their DM

IMO any leads will make you money if you work them. Some my be "better" for this or for that. I try to be as flexible as i can

Back