Christian Robs

I currently work with lead generation (auto and health insurance) for Allied and AWL and get a rev share of what they are selling the leads for. After reading a lot in these forums, I see that a lot of people are not satisfied with the leads they buy from these types of companies, as the leads are probably sold way more than once.
What I am wondering is if agents would be interested in cutting out the middleman and buying leads directly from those of us who are on the lead gen side of things?

Btw, this is NOT a sales pitch (from what I've seen, I'd likely get murdered here over a sales pitch, being a newbie and all). I am not offering this service (yet :p). I'm just exploring other possibilities for my business, and wondering what you guys think of this idea.

Any insight would be much appreciated!

I currently work with lead generation (auto and health insurance) for Allied and AWL and get a rev share of what they are selling the leads for. After reading a lot in these forums, I see that a lot of people are not satisfied with the leads they buy from these types of companies, as the leads are probably sold way more than once.
What I am wondering is if agents would be interested in cutting out the middleman and buying leads directly from those of us who are on the lead gen side of things?

Btw, this is NOT a sales pitch (from what I've seen, I'd likely get murdered here over a sales pitch, being a newbie and all). I am not offering this service (yet :p). I'm just exploring other possibilities for my business, and wondering what you guys think of this idea.

Any insight would be much appreciated!
How much do you charge?

How much do you charge?
As I mentioned, I don't currently sell leads directly to agents. However, if I were to do it, the price would be somewhere around $7-8. I would then sell it exclusively.
What do agents normally pay for exclusive leads (even though we know they're most likely not exclusive when bought from the "big players")

As I mentioned, I don't currently sell leads directly to agents. However, if I were to do it, the price would be somewhere around $7-8. I would then sell it exclusively.
What do agents normally pay for exclusive leads (even though we know they're most likely not exclusive when bought from the "big players")
I think it's around $6-7 a lead. :)

Back