Buying Medicare Advantage Leads

Oh, sorry. I forgot this was about MA leads. The letter I mentioned above was for supplements. Well, for that matter, I also want to know about MA. Thanks.

When I was new I did some personally written T65 letters, stamped myself and sent them out. I think I did 1k and got about 10 calls. 3 of them yelled to be taken off the list and out of the other 7 I probably sold 3.

It was a TON of work.

Now I send a generic t65 letter. It takes one quick email. I get a 3% response and more sales.

Since then, I tried the letter again through a mail house to lower my time wasted and it turned out to be about the same as my hand written envelope.

I really appreciate your information on this, Chazm. You are sending T65 through email? From a list you can buy through one of our vendors here? How does that compare to cold calling the list? Thank you.

I really appreciate your information on this, Chazm. You are sending T65 through email? From a list you can buy through one of our vendors here? How does that compare to cold calling the list? Thank you.

No no email. Through mail mail. I just use lead concepts. I get a discount through my FMO if I hit my numbers

You'll spend less than one tenth the time to learn supplements. There is very little you didn't learn when you got certified or MA.

You won't need any additional licenses. You won't need to certify.

MA is calculus. Medigap is arithmetic.

The selling part takes the same level of skill, but the complexity of the products is quite different.
Alston FE agent here looking to sell MA in NY,You seem to have alot of knowledge I would enjoy talking shop your in CT not far from me. Thanks Jeff

Back