Buying Phone Numbers

todd02

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have marketers calling for my producers to generate Home/Auto leads. I'm currently using Sales Genie and they are charging me 7cents p/lead. They have pretty cool filters but I'm not sure what else is out there. I'm sure people buy leads in bulk and then resell the exact same thing elsewhere for less.

Where do you buy your cold call leads from in bulk? I'm in Texas BTW.

I should point out. I like Sales Genie because they have Confirmed Home Owners. I only go after those.

Last edited:
I have marketers calling for my producers to generate Home/Auto leads. I'm currently using Sales Genie and they are charging me 7cents p/lead. They have pretty cool filters but I'm not sure what else is out there. I'm sure people buy leads in bulk and then resell the exact same thing elsewhere for less. Where do you buy your cold call leads from in bulk? I'm in Texas BTW. I should point out. I like Sales Genie because they have Confirmed Home Owners. I only go after those.

Check with a local library if they have access to ReferenceUSA. It's the same platform as sales genie but free if your library has access to it

I'm not sure library's exist any more but mine does and I get free access

Check with a local library if they have access to ReferenceUSA. It's the same platform as sales genie but free if your library has access to it

I'm not sure library's exist any more but mine does and I get free access

They don't allow bulk downloads... From last time I used it a few years ago. I think they also have very small limits. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong for current info.

I have marketers calling for my producers to generate Home/Auto leads. I'm currently using Sales Genie and they are charging me 7cents p/lead. They have pretty cool filters but I'm not sure what else is out there. I'm sure people buy leads in bulk and then resell the exact same thing elsewhere for less.

I should point out. I like Sales Genie because they have Confirmed Home Owners. I only go after those.

https://www.listshack.com/

It's a little more sophisticated than that, but not necessarily by much. I love taking Sales Genie customers; we just put some high volume plans up at ListShackPro.com starting with 50,000/month at $199/month. You can do homeowners on that.

Plenty of companies offer it as well; you could also check with ListGiant.com, ExataData.com, or Acxiom.

The life of a captive...can't keep referral sources b/c of crap rates & products so you're just blasting out as many leads/quotes/telemarketers as possible. I don't see how that perpetuates & retains but hey...whatever works.

If you're making money on it & writing more then you lose then keep at it.

The life of a captive...can't keep referral sources b/c of crap rates & products so you're just blasting out as many leads/quotes/telemarketers as possible. I don't see how that perpetuates & retains but hey...whatever works.

If you're making money on it & writing more then you lose then keep at it.

Farmers new home/auto products are killing it with my producers referral networks. I haven't sold a policy in years working on the software lead management system. It's insane.

Thanks Josh.

Please tell me that you are not buying leads....what a waste of money! Did you know that leads are free and available to you on the internet? You are paying for them because you don't know where to find the free ones!

On the telephone number issue - download one or more of the following for a FREE phone number for return calls
1. Flyp
2. TextMe
3. Pinger
4. Sideline
5. Talkatone

Want more info about how to cut your insurance expenses down - call me.

Back