Buying/Selling a book of (Medicare) Biz

TDFnCali

Guru
1000 Post Club
California
Does anyone have a good source of where to find agents buying/selling their book of medicare biz??? I hear a lot of agents want out....and I'm def interested in buying!!

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated......Happy selling!

Does anyone have a good source of where to find agents buying/selling their book of medicare biz??? I hear a lot of agents want out....and I'm def interested in buying!!

Hey man, howz it?

I thought about you recently. One of the FE client families we did together years ago in SoCal reached out to me.

Hope all is well.

Lee

Hey man, howz it?

I thought about you recently. One of the FE client families we did together years ago in SoCal reached out to me.

Hope all is well.

Lee

Thanks man.....aint been on here hardly at all last few yrs. I dont even remember the names of those ppl, lol.

Want out ? Why the hell would anyone sell at a lousy 1.5 -2 times commissions on mapd ? I’ll cut my phone off and watch it go to zero before I did that and make 3-4 times that over 5-7 yrs

Back