BYOIB

wda437

Texas
I have been getting recruiting emails from NIA and something called BYOIB.com or InsureAmerica. Are these like what I have been reading about here concerning NAA, and best to stay away from? Or are they credible and have something fair and real to offer a new agent?
Thanks for your comments.

I would watch out for any company that offers free leads and does not explain what companies they represent. Pick up the phone book and you can get all the free leads you want.

BYOIB is Insurance of America Agency, NBA (National Business Association) and the carrier is American National Insurance Co.

headcoach said:
BYOIB is Insurance of America Agency, NBA (National Business Association) and the carrier is American National Insurance Co.

and last I heard larry and NIA was pushing empire fire and marine and Imerica...he has always been a IAC kinda agency...TRY NOT TO SELL ASSOCIATION PLANS ...and if I remember right larry was dealing NBA American National along time ago... ..tell them peeler....

NBA is Mega with different clothing.

The offer "almost" like major med plans, if you belong to the NBA. They say out of Kansas since there is a state law saying that you can get any insurance offered in the state without joining an association.

I have not ran into them since (that was over a year ago).

Back