CA Medicare Providers to Contract With?

WestonMeckes

Hello folks. Hope all is well.

We are adding Medicare lines for the first time here, and I am not very familiar with the most competitive providers or what to look for in strong plans.

We are located in Riverside County (California), and so far are only locked in with United, Blue Shield, Anthem Blue Cross, and Healthnet.

Aetna and Humana have both been a hassle to contract with, so I'm thinking about dropping that effort and focusing my energies elsewhere.

What would you suggest? Are there any other major players that I am missing out on?

I am new to insurance altogether and stumbled across this forum in a Google search. So far everything I have found has been extremely helpful! Awesome community here. Thank you in advance for any advice.

With gratitude,
Wes

Hello folks. Hope all is well.

We are adding Medicare lines for the first time here, and I am not very familiar with the most competitive providers or what to look for in strong plans.

We are located in Riverside County (California), and so far are only locked in with United, Blue Shield, Anthem Blue Cross, and Healthnet.

Aetna and Humana have both been a hassle to contract with, so I'm thinking about dropping that effort and focusing my energies elsewhere.

What would you suggest? Are there any other major players that I am missing out on?

I am new to insurance altogether and stumbled across this forum in a Google search. So far everything I have found has been extremely helpful! Awesome community here. Thank you in advance for any advice.

With gratitude,
Wes

I would talk with Rick (Greensky) here on the forum about who to best contract with. I can help with UHC, Humana, and Aetna/Coventry and hopefully help you avoid any more brain damage.

I'd be happy to make some suggests and give you reasons behind the recommendations.

Send an email (see below) with your contact info and I'll be happy to call.

Rick

I would talk with Rick (Greensky) here on the forum about who to best contract with. I can help with UHC, Humana, and Aetna/Coventry and hopefully help you avoid any more brain damage.

Are there any changes in commission if we were to contract as an agency through you?

----------

I'd be happy to make some suggests and give you reasons behind the recommendations.

Send an email (see below) with your contact info and I'll be happy to call.

Rick

I would appreciate that very much! Email has been sent.

With gratitude,
Wes

Back