CAB cost for agency?

jbins

I am thinking of taking the plunge and getting CAB in order to help our agency with
narrowing down new accounts for targeting for future commercial trucking business. Does anyone have any
thoughts on the cost of the CAB access or anyone using it currently?

I'm a commercial broker and I have no idea wtf CAB means.

Makes no sense to me...

Taxi-mpos-instant-settlement.jpg

CAB stands for Central Analysis Bureau.
It is a program that offers agencies information about truck companies ..new biz leads..safety DOT results, financial Iinformation. They offer several price packages and I was wondering if any other agent currently uses it and if it was worth the money. Majority of the insurance companies are using them to review new accounts.www.thecabadvantage.com

CAB stands for Central Analysis Bureau.
It is a program that offers agencies information about truck companies ..new biz leads..safety DOT results, financial Iinformation. They offer several price packages and I was wondering if any other agent currently uses it and if it was worth the money. Majority of the insurance companies are using them to review new accounts.www.thecabadvantage.com

You say that the majority of the insurance companies are using them to review new accounts.

Is that all accounts or just trucking?

You said the companies are using CAB, I assume you are referring to the underwriting process?

Latest posts

Back