CALENDAR leads?

OttoGraf

Guru
100+ Post Club
Happy 4th everyone!!!

I just saw the add for their internet leads on Facebook. He was pretty excited about them. Said you get the lead in real time as soon as the person fills out the ad in your area. He also had a stack of direct mail leads in his hand and "threw them out the window" because these apparently are way better.

Any of y'all have any experience with them?

Happy 4th everyone!!!

I just saw the add for their internet leads on Facebook. He was pretty excited about them. Said you get the lead in real time as soon as the person fills out the ad in your area. He also had a stack of direct mail leads in his hand and "threw them out the window" because these apparently are way better.

Any of y'all have any experience with them?
Hahaha, you don't think he threw real unworked DM leads out the window do you?:huh:

ive Used them. They are pretty good and gave me a good return. I am not ready to stop using dm leads, but these are a good supplement to them. Cody’s a fair dude, he’ll cut you a good deal on your first order...but you’ll need to ask.

From what I've heard the ages come back on the "younger" side. Under 60 a lot. This may not be true for everyone and also may not be an issue for everyone.

From what I've heard the ages come back on the "younger" side. Under 60 a lot. This may not be true for everyone and also may not be an issue for everyone.

That's a big deal for me. I play the fine tuned efficient game and that would dent it if it brought back a bunch of younger folks.

Back