California Agents

pebble head

Expert
Are there any California agents here that KNOW how to close annuity deals (preferably with a 6 and 63 BUT not always needed). The reason I ask, is because I get annuity leads from California residents that need to be closed. MOST are over 100K. I am located here in Texas, BUT I have a Cali non-resident license. Get with me in PM and I will go over more details with you if interested!

I am in Ca, and I know how to close...but apparently I don't know how to send you a PM. I need 20 posts on here to do that...please let me know if you are still needing help

[email protected]

Are there any California agents here that KNOW how to close annuity deals (preferably with a 6 and 63 BUT not always needed). The reason I ask, is because I get annuity leads from California residents that need to be closed. MOST are over 100K. I am located here in Texas, BUT I have a Cali non-resident license. Get with me in PM and I will go over more details with you if interested!

This sounds like the pitch IMO's give you to try to get you to sign up for with them...

If I saw an IMO/FMO advertise like that I would report them. I would like to see any other examples of this type of pitch from IMOs if you have them. I for one do not look for closers and I would never use that term, nor would I post a ridiculous ad like that.

This example, from pebble head, is very unethical and basically against the law, i.e. NASD Rule 2210 - Communications to the Public, NASD Rule 2110 - Standards of Commercial Honor and Principles of Trade and but not limited to NASD sub-Rule IM-2310-2 - Fair Dealing with Customers.

Last edited:
If I saw an IMO/FMO advertise like that I would report them. I would like to see any other examples of this type of pitch from IMOs if you have them. I for one do not look for closers and I would never use that term, nor would I post a ridiculous ad like that.

This example, from pebble head, is very unethical and basically against the law, i.e. NASD Rule 2210 - Communications to the Public, NASD Rule 2110 - Standards of Commercial Honor and Principles of Trade and but not limited to NASD sub-Rule IM-2310-2 - Fair Dealing with Customers.

I'm sure Im not the only one who has gotten a call stating something along the lines of the following:

"We have terminated 401K leads in your area we would like to provide you. We just ask that you use one of the products from company XXX that fits the situation if the lead is saleable. Our average lead case size is in excess of $100k."

I dont like to name any names (though I can think of a few), but you can imagine mosts FMO's marketing free leads are the ones doing this. If you're interested in the ones I know who approached me this way. Send me a PM...

I want to clarify that Im not accusing pebble head of any indescretion. This is the way I have been approached by some FMO's in the past as well as other agents I work with and it sounded similar...

Last edited:
Back