Call Center Script for Medicare Supplement

Gregjp7

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas regarding a script for pre-qualifying leads. Essentially I am looking for a script a call center can use to call a list and qualify leads to hand over to an insurance agent. Please Advise.

Ask Frank Statsny or Rob Liano, I don't have much experience, actually none cold calling for Medicare...

Now, if you wanted a fronter/qualifier's pitch for internet leads, I'd be your man, for a fee of course :)

After training telemarketers and spending thousands and thousands of dollars developing an effective way of generating qualified leads the last thing I would do is give away the family recipe without compensation. If you want something solid I'd gladly help you for a fee, but I would venture to say you're going to trial and error it before you would compensate me to take the "easy way".

That all said, I'm sure you'll get quite a bit of input form folks who have not run a call center. To take it a step further, I don't think Rob, Frank or myself are going to give away what we know without it benefiting us financially, it just doesn't make sense to.

Ok sounds good. I am going to trial and error it first. Then if I am having trouble formulating an effective script, I will contact one of you for some advice. I don't blame you for not giving out your script because I know how difficult it is to put together. I def would not give out my script without charging a fee.

That sounds like a solid plan. FYI - I can help you with more than just the script, if you need to get data, a dialer, learn how to read the metrics on your dialer, etc I can help walk you through that.

Back