Call Creator Plus Performance

sdornewass

I recently started to use call creator plus for my office. we are two weeks into the process. I understand how it works and the pricing. I am wondering if any agencies use it, use it on an ongoing basis and what kind of results anyone has. We are a small agency, I have 4 producers that are getting the leads. We seem to be quoting one out of every 4 leads and this seems to be consistent so far. it's only been two weeks. any input on any results would be great?

I would be interested in hearing about them as well. Talked to them a couple weeks ago but don't have the staff currently for the volume they say they deliver. Would consider them in the future and am curious.

As I said we are now in our second week. The results have been consistent. We get between 10 and 14 leads per day. We are quoting about 1 in every 4 leads. We have a system to follow up on the leads we do not quote, in the hopes of capturing some later on. through emails or ex-date, that sort of thing. We seem to be "bottom feeding" most quotes are non standard or people with no current insurance. lots of points etc. That is more my question to any one that has or is using. Is our two week exposure as good as we can expect or will we see a more balanced exposure to leads?

As I said we are now in our second week. The results have been consistent. We get between 10 and 14 leads per day. We are quoting about 1 in every 4 leads. We have a system to follow up on the leads we do not quote, in the hopes of capturing some later on. through emails or ex-date, that sort of thing. We seem to be "bottom feeding" most quotes are non standard or people with no current insurance. lots of points etc. That is more my question to any one that has or is using. Is our two week exposure as good as we can expect or will we see a more balanced exposure to leads?

What is the cost?

I tried to view on their web site and I did not see it

I believe I was quoted 800 per week? The way they sold it, it sounded like there would NOT be much nonstandard. Obviously they can't truly control it but they are supposed to be qualifying prospects. Only quoting 1 in 4 sounds kind of crappy though...when I was using contactability it was mostly nonstandard, but I was quoting over half of the transfers.

I recently started to use call creator plus for my office. we are two weeks into the process. I understand how it works and the pricing. I am wondering if any agencies use it, use it on an ongoing basis and what kind of results anyone has. We are a small agency, I have 4 producers that are getting the leads. We seem to be quoting one out of every 4 leads and this seems to be consistent so far. it's only been two weeks. any input on any results would be great?

Medico, Aetna, CSI (Berkshire Hathaway) are all price leaders in Indiana.

CCP is an avatar live transfer system. They are a weekly subscription and the volume will vary. We have used them in the past and had success quoting 90% of the transfers. Your transfer to quote ratio is terrible, you need to use the script advice CCP offers.

As for the ROI. For us it was not good primarily because of our pricing.

Back