Call Creator Plus

Are they using robots of some sort? Just got another cold call from them to promote their service and you could the service was some what automated, but seemed very intuitive....when I asked her is she was blonde or brunette she asked if we could keep it professional....then i asked here where she lived and said her supervisor would not allow her to discuss that information....then she hung up on me.

I believe they use some type of technology to make it so the voice is a very pleasant voice, regardless of any accent.

I'm not quite sure what an Avatar system is, but I believe they electronically change the voice to a pleasant sounding voice.

They use a recorded voice program and there are people overseeing this process on a computer screen like air traffic controllers, only with calls - the live people are presumably the ones routing customers to agents. So, one person can probably do the "work" of many telemarketers. Yeah, they can't hire 5 agents to make cold calls for you for $1500 per week and make money on it. The average intent probably isn't very high, so this is definitely follow-up type business. If you don't have a good process with your CRM, I wouldn't bother with it.

Yes, this company resells our service at a higher rate. We own a call center in the Philippines and use a professional voice over to deliver the pitch repitch and rebuttals. Then once the call is qualified we transfer it to the closers in the US. Very effective technology and allows for a much discounted hourly rate.

Yes, this company resells our service at a higher rate. We own a call center in the Philippines and use a professional voice over to deliver the pitch repitch and rebuttals. Then once the call is qualified we transfer it to the closers in the US. Very effective technology and allows for a much discounted hourly rate.

What are your rates and what is your website name? Pm me if needed

What are your rates and do you have final expense experience, if so what are typical results?

Back