Call Creator Plus

Ok, so did anyone wind up using them? We are thinking about trying them out. Or has anyone had any success with a telemarketing service out there that doesn't make you commit to a long term contract?

Best source I've ever used. I was acquiring households at $80-90 per sale. But there is a lot of legality surrounding what they do overseas and how that relates to TCPA. I would have a lawyer review their contract and see if the liability is transferable to you. I would use them, but it's too risky.

I am actually gonna have my lawyer look at it, because I really want to use them again.

Again, best source I ever used, but I think it's illegal.

Best source I've ever used. I was acquiring households at $80-90 per sale. But there is a lot of legality surrounding what they do overseas and how that relates to TCPA. I would have a lawyer review their contract and see if the liability is transferable to you. I would use them, but it's too risky. I am actually gonna have my lawyer look at it, because I really want to use them again. Again, best source I ever used, but I think it's illegal.

Who do you recommend, you seem like you have allot of knowledge in this?

Who do you recommend, you seem like you have allot of knowledge in this?

If I knew the answer to that question, I wouldn't be surfing this forum. That's the problem I've found with this industry, if something is working and really good, no one is gonna share it. They don't want competition in their market. But there are plenty of people that will tell you what sucks or doesn't work.

Lead Leperchaun is my best internet lead source. I pay $168 per customer I acquire. And they actively working on bringing that number down with you. When we started 4 months ago, we were at $225. They tweak the campaigns and the results get better. PM if you want my contact there.

Hello, this is Bettie from New Client Express, I was reading your threads on Call Creator Plus and wanted to introduce myself to you guys and answer any questions you may have. Our company is similar to Call Creator Plus. We are FULLY COMPLIANT with state and federal laws. We DO NOT use robo-dialing - THAT is ILLEGAL, and you should beware of the companies that do. Even if they use a predictive dialer, as we do, you should ask them about their drop rate… more than 3% is a violation. Furthermore, some companies use technology similar to ours, but they still are NOT COMPLIANT with the dialing laws.
Again, we are fully compliant. We have been very successful in helping businesses grow. And, regarding our compliance, we are an open book.
Please go to our website, inquire with us, and let's not let fear dictate the success or failure of you business. :)

Funny how you keep saying your company is fully compliant...I'm not sure that your 1st post on the Forum is. :skeptical:

Oh My if it is not then I will delete it, In fact I will right now! I will never do anything to not follow by the rules.

Oh My if it is not then I will delete it, In fact I will right now! I will never do anything to not follow by the rules.

I'll leave my post up so you'll still get some free advertising. I think you're supposed to have 100 posts before you can make offers. Better get busy posting.:yes:

Back