Calling for Med Supps on a Dialer and Part D

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
I have a dialer which I've hardly used yet but am about to for Med Supps. I'll be calling (using scrubbed lists) for both T65s and 65 + for medically underwritten policies.

My question is, since you can't cold call for MAPD or Part D, how do you handle this and remain compliant for the T65s as they will need a Part D?

I have a dialer which I've hardly used yet but am about to for Med Supps. I'll be calling (using scrubbed lists) for both T65s and 65 + for medically underwritten policies.

My question is, since you can't cold call for MAPD or Part D, how do you handle this and remain compliant for the T65s as they will need a Part D?

You still have to get that scope of appointment signed before you talk with them, so keep that in mind.

Nothing wrong with casually letting someone know what all you handle. Then if they want to talk about it....get the scope and proceed.

You still have to get that scope of appointment signed before you talk with them, so keep that in mind.

Nothing wrong with casually letting someone know what all you handle. Then if they want to talk about it....get the scope and proceed.

It's my understanding that you do NOT need a Scope of Appointment for a Med Supp. Most of the companies I represent do not require it (Blue Shield, Anthem, Health Net). However, UHC does.

"He" is a "She." (Lisa), and yes, you are correct I was asking about Part D. Thanks.

Heads up...there is no way for him to have known your gender. Guessing male is right 98% of the time and I know him well enough to know that he meant no offense.

If it's going to bother you to be referred to as a male, change your name or picture, because its going to happen a lot.

Most importantly, welcome to the Forum! Its a lot of fun and we need some more women around here!

Back