Calling list problems

jemelton

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have used salesdatapro in the past but the data seems to be very poor now...many wrong numbers, disconnected ect. Not just a few, but tons. Any recommendations for over 65 calling lists?

One of the challenges with the data industry is there really is no transparency on where date comes from or objective measurements of quality/accuracy.

We do a lot of T65 data and what's surprising to me is even with the exact same customers pulling data in the same areas from the same sources we've been using with them the quality of data can vary. I work as an independent list broker which means I source data from multiple vendors. I can do the best pricing with ListShack.com (my site) which is fully self-service and $50/month. If you contact me directly ([email protected]) we can work with some other sources that tend to be a little more accurate, but the pricing starts at $69/1,000.

On a last note, it can be very regional as well. Parts of California and Florida tend to just be terrible no matter what source we use.

Back