Calling People

Question

Expert
When is the best time to call people? I have a lot of leads that never seem to pick up the phone. In particular leads that work as security guards or retail assistants.

And what does it mean when a lead repeatedly says he will call you back but all he does is send you a SMS saying that he will ask you out for a drink next time his friends are free?

The best time to call people is when you know they will pick up the phone.
I know with me, every time I dial the phone, someone answers the phone, I either make an appointment or a sale.
Everytime...
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

When is the best time to call people? I have a lot of leads that never seem to pick up the phone. In particular leads that work as security guards or retail assistants.

And what does it mean when a lead repeatedly says he will call you back but all he does is send you a SMS saying that he will ask you out for a drink next time his friends are free?

Block your number from their Caller ID----it may increase your chances!

Last edited:
Block your number from their Caller ID----it may increase your chnces!

Chnces? haha Gotcha! Like you are going to pick up the phone when caller ID says "Private". I answer everyone of those calls, twice. You'd have more success having caller ID say "Telemarketer". :twitchy:

The best time to call people is when you know they will pick up the phone.
I know with me, every time I dial the phone, someone answers the phone, I either make an appointment or a sale.
Everytime...
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You are my new hero. :noteworthy:

Out of 200 people I called last week I talked to one person who I didn't either get an appointment with or make a sale to. However, they were interested in the used Microwave I have in the back of my pickup. :1laugh::laugh::yes::twitchy:;):biggrin:

>>And what does it mean when a lead repeatedly says he will call you back but all he does is send you a SMS saying that he will ask you out for a drink next time his friends are free?

Are you female?

Frank, I am honored to be your hero, at least for today.

I use to call from the company office & the company name would show up on folks caller ID. No one picked up the phone. I thought something was wrong with me.

I put a phone line in my basement, and dial for dollars, people actually pick up the phone once in a while. Sometimes they even call back my number on their caller id.
I should be retiring sometime next week.

Did you see that segement on nbc news about the goats at google, cutting the lawn aka eating the grass.

Latest posts

Back