Can anybody tell me if you are using predictive or auto dialer to generate leads?

Yes. Activity breeds success. It doesn't matter much what you say... the more time you spend on the dialer, the more leads you'll get.

There's really nothing more to add... 4 hours per day on the dialer and you'll make 6 figures...

I do not and have never tele-marketed, but I do use a predictive dialer as should most people working any volume.

The time savings is mind boggling. Time = money.

For the record, the difference between a predictive dialer and an auto-dialer when you are working by yourself is somewhat limited. I know people will disagree, but if you are really keeping your drop rate at less than 3%, it's hard to do with a dialer making 3 calls at once, the numbers won't work if all 3 answer at once.

Once you have 4 people going, a predictive dialer really starts to make a lot of sense.

That said, ironically a seat of a predictive dialer is less money than an autodialer when you add all the costs, so have fun.

To keep Al happy, if you don't want to pay the rate for a predictive dialer seat, you can get one for free if you want to install and maintain it yourself. Go to vicidial.org, download, install, wonder how to make it work, call Al, and soon, you'll be dialing to your hearts content.

Of course, when you realize what the phone lines cost you (for telemarketing, not regular vonage lines), you'll quickly realize that it's best to pay for the seat.

Dan

For the record, the difference between a predictive dialer and an auto-dialer when you are working by yourself is somewhat limited. I know people will disagree, but if you are really keeping your drop rate at less than 3%, it's hard to do with a dialer making 3 calls at once, the numbers won't work if all 3 answer at once.

Once you have 4 people going, a predictive dialer really starts to make a lot of sense.

That said, ironically a seat of a predictive dialer is less money than an autodialer when you add all the costs, so have fun.

To keep Al happy, if you don't want to pay the rate for a predictive dialer seat, you can get one for free if you want to install and maintain it yourself. Go to vicidial.org, download, install, wonder how to make it work, call Al, and soon, you'll be dialing to your hearts content.

Of course, when you realize what the phone lines cost you (for telemarketing, not regular vonage lines), you'll quickly realize that it's best to pay for the seat.

Dan

Looks like a good "nothing to do" weekend project.

Thanks for the link.

djs is right that using 3:1 with one seat is not a good idea. When you run multiple seats 3:1 or 4:1 is not an issue.

Al's system to me is a dialer (a real good one too). I love it.

I do not consider it a predictive dialer as it has no intelligence to it.

I also have make my calls which is a PREDICTIVE DIALER. You can set to call different times , different status codes after X amount of days, etc., etc., Leadpod is a predictive dialer.

The make my calls I have is 8 black boxes that sit on a computer, software, etc., etc., It is single line which is why I no longer use it but it has some intelligence to it which helps reach people.

Thank you very much I just joined the forum you guys are great. I actually utilize an auto dialer right now but I am going to switch it to predictive because we get about 400voices, 4000 calls a day but only 30 actually transfer.I write policies with that but predictive sounds it would keep me busy. Great advice.
:yes:

Thank you very much I just joined the forum you guys are great. I actually utilize an auto dialer right now but I am going to switch it to predictive because we get about 400voices, 4000 calls a day but only 30 actually transfer.I write policies with that but predictive sounds it would keep me busy. Great advice.
:yes:

Okay, this sounds like a voice broadcast system, which is illegal in some states.

4000 calls a day - do you have agents doing the talking or is it a system of 'Press 1 to transfer to a live agent'?

The world of terminology in this area can be very, very confusing.

Dan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Looks like a good "nothing to do" weekend project.

Unfortunately, if I ever have a "nothing to do" weekend, I've got lots to do that weekend :)

Dan

Last edited:
I just won the domain name auto-dialer.com in an auction. I am not sure why I bid on it or what I will do with it, but you guys keep talking about the stuff, I figured why not...

I'll buy it off of you then put it up for auction and let Gay and Al have a bidding war.

LOL.

Back