Can anyone Help Me Find a Suitable Health Insurance Policy?

thakurjivan9

India
Hi, I am looking for a good health insurance policy for me and my family members. But, I am really confused and caught in two minds between individual plans and family floater plan. Can you please help me out?

that policy bazar plan is not a QHP/ACA compliant plan and unless you have an exemption you will pay the Individual Shared Responsibility Payment of 2% + more importantly, it's not going to offer your level of coverage that the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) based plans provide.

Hi, I am looking for a good health insurance policy for me and my family members. But, I am really confused and caught in two minds between individual plans and family floater plan. Can you please help me out?

Is the "two minds" a psychological, or a physiological condition? It matters when it comes to deciding between an Individual or a Family Floater. You have to check the providers carefully to ensure appropriate coverage.

Well, you can go for either of these two plans. It largely depends on the age your family members. If yours is a young family, family floater plan is advisable.

that policy bazar plan is not a QHP/ACA compliant plan and unless you have an exemption you will pay the Individual Shared Responsibility Payment of 2% + more importantly, it's not going to offer your level of coverage that the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) based plans provide.
Hello YouGotMyMoney! Thanks a lot for your feedback! If that plan falls short of my desired coverage, can you please suggest which plan that is available in India can provide extensive coverage? Eagerly waiting for your insights!

----------

Is the "two minds" a psychological, or a physiological condition? It matters when it comes to deciding between an Individual or a Family Floater. You have to check the providers carefully to ensure appropriate coverage.
Hi AllenChicago! ‘two minds’ is certainly a psychological condition! I will definitely check with the providers when it comes to aptness of the coverage. Can you please advise me on what are the other aspects that I have to keep a close eye on apart from coverage?

----------

Well, you can go for either of these two plans. It largely depends on the age your family members. If yours is a young family, family floater plan is advisable.
Hi mravinarora,
Thanks for such a prompt reply. Yes, most my family members are young except for my parents. Me and my spouse both are within 40 and we have a 8 year old daughter. My parents are both above 60. What should I do now?

You can always go for a family floater plan for your family members. However, it would be prudent to not include your parents in the floater plan and instead, you should buy them a standalone senior citizen health plan.

Back