Can anyone Help Me Insure an Overweight Child??

HeadCase

Expert
Can anyone help point me in the direction of a company who would have a 50K participating whole life policy (or an alternative) for an overweight child. The young man is 12 years old 5'2" 200lbs with no other health history. Thanks in advance.

Can anyone help point me in the direction of a company who would have a 50K participating whole life policy (or an alternative) for an overweight child. The young man is 12 years old 5'2" 200lbs with no other health history. Thanks in advance.

Not participating, but Philadelphia American will go $25K for $18.25 a month and Settlers Silver will go $25K for $35.49 a month if you can't find what you're looking for.

Not participating, but Philadelphia American will go $25K for $18.25 a month and Settlers Silver will go $25K for $35.49 a month if you can't find what you're looking for.
Settler's Silver also has 20 pay @ $40.59 and 10 pay for $46.75 for $25K face amounts. No weight charts.

Without looking, my guess is that is probably right at the upper end of the std rating with some par wl co's.

I know a kid like that he's not quite 200 pounds and he's maybe age ten going on eleven. Everytime I see him he's got a soda in hand. Put a free standing water cooler in the house . family needs to avoid buying sodas and get everybody drinking water or else hello diabetes

Obesity and overweight are the common issues in the Child because of wrong eating habits and more depend on junk Food. Providing insurance coverage for obesity prevention can encourage patients to seek nutrition and physical activity counseling from health care providers. Studies have shown health care providers can play an important role in promoting weight loss among their overweight patients. the insurance will cover by providing medical nutrition therapy and professional nutrition counseling by registered dietitians in conjunction with existing services. For more you can consult best insurance agency like Rais Insurance.

Obesity and overweight are the common issues in the Child because of wrong eating habits and more depend on junk Food. Providing insurance coverage for obesity prevention can encourage patients to seek nutrition and physical activity counseling from health care providers. Studies have shown health care providers can play an important role in promoting weight loss among their overweight patients. the insurance will cover by providing medical nutrition therapy and professional nutrition counseling by registered dietitians in conjunction with existing services. For more you can consult best insurance agency like Rais Insurance.

You waited almost a year to make your 1st post, and what a doozie it was.:twitchy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back