Can anyone Help Me Insure an Overweight Child??

Jul 12, 2016

1. HeadCase

HeadCase Expert

State:
    Indiana
    Can anyone help point me in the direction of a company who would have a 50K participating whole life policy (or an alternative) for an overweight child. The young man is 12 years old 5'2" 200lbs with no other health history. Thanks in advance.

HeadCase, Jul 12, 2016
  2. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois

Not participating, but Philadelphia American will go $25K for $18.25 a month and Settlers Silver will go $25K for $35.49 a month if you can't find what you're looking for.

3. rousemark

rousemark Still Here!

State:
    Tennessee
    Settler's Silver also has 20 pay @ $40.59 and 10 pay for $46.75 for $25K face amounts. No weight charts.

4. goillini52

State:
    Illinois

Yep, if the kid was 2" taller or 8 pounds lighter he could get $50 K on the Gold.

5. pfg1

pfg1 Guru

State:
    Virginia
    Without looking, my guess is that is probably right at the upper end of the std rating with some par wl co's.

pfg1, Jul 13, 2016
  6. Jerard

Jerard Guru

State:
    Florida
    Take away the candy bars for a day and their problem is solved.

Jerard, Jul 13, 2016
  7. tonyisme

tonyisme Guru

I know a kid like that he's not quite 200 pounds and he's maybe age ten going on eleven. Everytime I see him he's got a soda in hand. Put a free standing water cooler in the house . family needs to avoid buying sodas and get everybody drinking water or else hello diabetes

tonyisme, Jul 17, 2016
  8. ranjitrai

ranjitrai New Member

Obesity and overweight are the common issues in the Child because of wrong eating habits and more depend on junk Food. Providing insurance coverage for obesity prevention can encourage patients to seek nutrition and physical activity counseling from health care providers. Studies have shown health care providers can play an important role in promoting weight loss among their overweight patients. the insurance will cover by providing medical nutrition therapy and professional nutrition counseling by registered dietitians in conjunction with existing services. For more you can consult best insurance agency like Rais Insurance.

9. goillini52

State:
    Illinois

You waited almost a year to make your 1st post, and what a doozie it was.:twitchy:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2017
  10. GalvIns

GalvIns Super Genius

Thanks for the laugh.

GalvIns, Aug 1, 2016