Can anyone Recommend Quality Med Supp Leads?

so what do the numbers look like face to face? I think far to many people have fallen for this over the phone BS, can an agent build a med sup/MA Biz face to face in a 50-100 mile range from their office

Yes, you can build it F2F. And are you asking about lead costs? That's going to get into where is the 50 mile radius?

And no, they haven't fallen for anything. They like. It works. They are making money. What's wrong with that?

What do you mean Fallen for?

lol, starting out buying leads in 10 different states no idea how to sell, how Medicare works, stay at home sell on the phone , unless you are able to self generator your leads telesales is going to be tough

lol, starting out buying leads in 10 different states no idea how to sell, how Medicare works, stay at home sell on the phone , unless you are able to self generator your leads telesales is going to be tough

I buy leads, I had done maybe 2 or 3 in home appointments in my first 2 years. Now in home is never consideration. I have sold in a dozen states, I have narrowed that down to about 7 states I buy leads in. I have been doing this from Home Full time since 2012.It works

I buy leads, I had done maybe 2 or 3 in home appointments in my first 2 years. Now in home is never consideration. I have sold in a dozen states, I have narrowed that down to about 7 states I buy leads in. I have been doing this from Home Full time since 2012.It works

is your system duplicable and do you help agents do it? downline?

----------

do you only buy leads? no web site or facebook leads? who do you buy from/

is your system duplicable and do you help agents do it? downline?

----------

do you only buy leads? no web site or facebook leads? who do you buy from/

No I don't want to have a down line at this time. I have a website as of this year but I haven't used it to generate buis as of yet, More of a tool to cement credibility. This is something I will probably work on next year

As far as leads it has been a moving target and this is the time of the year things change around a bit

Right Now I am experimenting with RverHi on the forum.

Can you please post specific examples (including price points) of your "self generated" direct mail program as well as how you get your acquisition cost in the $70 range?

No, sorry. I don't have time for that. I have posted in the past in other threads about what I do. I'm not selling leads to anyone, so I don't have to justify my cost...no offense. I mail to T65, yes the saturated market that everybody says not to mail to, and I'm having success....and that's good enough for me.

No, sorry. I don't have time for that. I have posted in the past in other threads about what I do. I'm not selling leads to anyone, so I don't have to justify my cost...no offense. I mail to T65, yes the saturated market that everybody says not to mail to, and I'm having success....and that's good enough for me.

Selling F2F?

so what do the numbers look like face to face? I think far to many people have fallen for this over the phone BS, can an agent build a med sup/MA Biz face to face in a 50-100 mile range from their office

Typically the closing percentage is about double for those selling F2F.

For new agents at-least 10% close ratio

More skilled agents, with a strong follow up system in place (making sure you continue to try and contact each lead) about 15% - 20%.

There are Pros and Cons to selling F2F vs. over the phone.

Both are very doable though and I talk to agents everyday who are successful with both methods.

Most agents I speak with are selling remotely.

To each their own.

LOL, I think you misunderstand me Fortune202. I'm not on here to compete with you...relax. Trust me, if agents that hire me for their leads campaign are not happy with their ROI then I will either tweak it until they are or "I'm Out" quicker than Kramer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwH__x6jV6A

To your success, sincerely.

BTW - did you even decide on a price point yet for your "lead program"?

I would imagine it's hard to figure out what customer acquisition costs when you haven't even decided that yet ...

My program is tried and true, I have agents/agencies/call centers who have been using it for well over a year.

Last edited:
Back